- Friends -

Izuku's room door got kicked open which made him get up very brusquely as his still closed eyes struggled not to close again. "MORNING SUNSHINE!" The red head yells as he runs to the window.
"H-How!?" He manages to ask completely confused on how they got in.
"Your mom's back home! She opened for us, she's so sweet!" He explains opening the curtains which made Izuku sink under his blanket.
"It's Saturday! Let me sleep!" He whines pulling his blanket over his head.
"No can do! If you don't get up, Bakubro's coming and he has no mercy!" He jokes.

Izuku groans as he rolls to get off the bed but ends up falling face first on the floor. "Ouch." He complains rubbing his forehead.
"Shit dude, are you okay!?" Kirishima asks panicked as he ran to his side.
"Yup, just clumsy." Izuku laughs as he gets up. "wait you said my mom was here!?" He asks suddenly wide awake.
"Yeah, she.." Izuku doesn't take the time to listen to the rest as he ran to the kitchen.

"MOM YOU'RE HOME!" Izuku yells jumping to hug her interrupting the conversation she was having with the two blonds.
"I'm sorry dear, they needed me to work longer then expected, so I wanted to surprise you!" She smiles kissing his forehead.
"And I'm happy to see you finally made yourself friends!" She smiles hugging him tightly.
"Don't worry Mama Midoriya! He's in good hands with us!" Kaminari grins confidently making Inko's eyes fill with tears of joy.
"Thank you boys! Izuku, why didn't you tell me you made such good friends!?" She asks pinching his cheek making him whine.

"I was kinda taken by surprise Ma! I was being stalked and next thing I know I have them at the door step making me dinner!" Izuku defends making Inko look at him confused.
"What do you mean stalked?" She asks perplexed.

"We followed him around since we wanted him in our band and we just interrupted him one day so he would talk to us. It was like a kidnapping but to befriend him!" Denki explains proudly which made Inko laugh. She stops as she looked at them in shock realized something.

"Join your band? Like music band?" She asks with a hint of hope.
"Yup! And we finally convinced him to join! So, we now have Izuku Midoriya as our new lead singer!" Kirishima answers proudly as he jazzed his hands and Inko felt like she could faint at any moment.
"Music? Izuku you.. YOU STARTED PLAYING AGAIN!?!?" She yells bringing him in a death grip embrace.

"I-I guess? It was umm.. Sudden?" Izuku explains uncertain.

They all conversate about how they met which led Inko to tears as Izuku made sure that some information (like that he jumped out the window to avoid them) stayed out of her knowledge.

"Well, Mama Inko, is it okay if we kidnap your son for the day?" Denki asks formally which wasn't necessarily in his nature.
"Of course! Izuku text me if you need me to pick you up!" Inko smiles brightly.
"Ma! You're not supposed to agree!" He whisper shouts.
"Why not? You're new friends are super sweet!" She questions.
"Because! I'm in pj's, that you just met them, that they clearly confirmed that they stalked me, that they didn't even tell you where I was going, that you-" He was cut by someone grabbing his collar and dragging him. "Heh!?" He winces as he tries to keep up.
"Then go get fucking dressed, we're going wether you like it or not." Katsuki scolds making him sit on the bed and going to his dresser.
"Wait! Kacchan what are you doing?!" Izuku asks panicked.
"Seeing that you have no fashion sense, I'm choosing something presentable." He answers firmly throwing a shirt and then pants. "You're old enough to grab your underwear. Be quick or I'll have to dress you up myself." He warns as he left the room leaving a speechless teen sitting on the bed.

"What just happened?" Izuku think out loud.
Tho the idea of Kacchan changing me- Izuku blushes at his own thought slapping his face trying to forget that image.Why did I even think of that!? Izuku yells mentally at himself as he finally changes clothes in an awkward silence.