- Epilogue -

1 year later

Dynamight
——
We never were able to truly replace you, it feels so empty without you. Half and Half started playing with us too but it's not the same. I wish you would at least let the hag tell me how you're going. You're turning eighteen today, so Happy birthday. I know you won't be seeing this but it's worth the try. Shitty Hair and Dunce face also say happy birthday. I hope you're doing good, I fucked up and I'm sorry. I should have listened, but I left you. It was dumb, stupid, selfish, call it whatever you want. But I'm here when you come back. I'll wait until the day I die for you.

Happy Birthday Teddy Bear

From the idiot that still fucking loves you

Katsuki closed his phone with a heavy sigh. He knows that there won't be an answer, but it felt good to text him. He had been able to select the option where the message never got deleted. He wanted to make sure that Izuku could get his message one day. The day Izuku left, Katsuki had called Izuku, only to learn that the number got deleted. He tried to get his new address, anything that could bring him closer to him.

He didn't bother looking at his when he felt a vibration coming from his phone. But he suddenly realized that it was one small noise that he wouldn't hear anymore. His friends stopped using Snapchat months ago. So he quickly grabbed his phone looking at it to see a green haired bitmoji appear.

Teddy Bear💚 is typing...

Katsuki opened the notification in a heartbeat and saw the small bitmoji appear and disappear. He simply watched and he hadn't noticed that twenty minutes went by before finally he saw a response.

Teddy Bear💚
——

Where it all started in thirty minutes.. I'll be there if you want to see me.

——

Katsuki jumped out of his bed and changed into presentable clothes. His eyes went wide when he saw a green haired woman talking to his own mother.

"Auntie.." Katsuki muttered catching both parents attention.

"Katsuki dear! You grew up so much." She smiled softly at him and she was startled seeing him bow down. His forehead touching the floor. "Katsuki?"

"I'm sorry! If I hurt Izuku, I'm so sorry." He shout at her and had shocked everyone doing so. "I wish I could take away everything I said that day." He admits desperately.

"Stand up." Inko ordered Katsuki. "Katsuki, stand up straight and look at me in the eye."

Katsuki does so and everyone could see the pain and desperation in his eyes.

"You're forgiven, forgiven from the day it happened because I know you regretted it." She smiled. "You hurt my son but I understand why you got furious, I could never be mad at you for something like this."

She smiled softly as she moved to cup his cheeks. "He's in town, this is your chance, I'll make sure that he doesn't leave this time." She affirms with determination.

"Don't wait for me." Katsuki shouted as he left the house in a rush, almost forgetting his shoes.

Mitsuki and Inko smiled at each other. "Young love.." Inko sighed.

"Except that these two are probably never leaving each other." Mitsuki adds and they could both agree on that.

♫♪♫

First place they talked, Katsuki immediately ran to the water stream and waited, waited and waited. He never came.

"Wasn't it here..?" He asked himself out loud. "I'm in idiot!" Katsuki internally yelled in frustration where it started, the classroom. He didn't understand why he thought of the stream instead.