- Am I Gay Quiz -

Katsuki opened his laptop and opened his Google page going on incognito.

'Why do I feel like everything get's hot when I get close to this one person'
Answer : Attraction causes a boost in the chemicals oxytocin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. This surge of chemicals can make you feel euphoric and cause physical reactions like making your heart race faster. You get a little sweaty.

Katsuki frowns opening different websites and it all said the same thing in different formulations, including it being sexual attraction and that freaked him out as he closed his laptop agressively.

"Fucking Shitty Hair telling me to google shit. This ain't even helping." He grumbles looking out his window and thinking about it more as he looked at the dark sky.
I'm not even gay. He thought as he looked back at his laptop. Am I? He asks himself confused. He groans as he goes to his computer going back on the incognito page.

Search: Am I gay?

Results:

𝖠𝗆 𝖨 𝗀𝖺𝗒 𝖰𝗎𝗂𝗓

𝖦𝖺𝗒 𝖳𝖾𝗌𝗍 - 𝖠𝗆 𝖨 𝖦𝖺𝗒, 𝖲𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝗂...

A bunch of results popped up and this felt worst then searching up porn. He double checked his surroundings; his curtains were closed, the door locked and the luminosity of his screen at it's lowest as he clicked the secured link offered.

He looks at the introduction before pressing Start Quiz.

Have you ever had feelings for a same-gender close friend?

Katsuki feels embarrassed as he selects the first option.

I think so. That's why I'm taking this quiz.

Only 11 questions left..

Have you ever kissed someone or wanted to kiss someone of the same gender?

Katsuki looked at the options not knowing what to choose. He thought about it.. If he were to kiss someone.. Izuku-

I haven't done it, but I want to try it.

He wanted to die from embarrassment as he pressed to pass to the next question.

How do you feel about queer characters in TV shows and movies?

He didn't remember many shows except a few where it was mention shortly..

I like the positive representation, but they don't stand out to me.

When someone asks you who you're crushing on:

He doesn't need to read further then the first option to select it.

A name comes to mind immediately, and it's someone of the same gender.

Fuck he hated google right now, and Kirishima for suggesting it. He looks and he was completely discouraged.. He had only 4 questions done out of 12.

Has anyone ever asked you if you were gay?

He thought of it and not once did it happen. He had a bunch of girls ask him out but no one ever mentioned Katsuki being into guys.

Never. People assume I'm straight.

When you imagine being in a relationship, what do you picture?

He thinks about it and he doesn't see himself with a women that's certain, it doesn't even attract him that much when he thought of it. He was finishing the test just for the sake of it, because he pretty much had his answer.