- Back to school -

First day back after holidays is always.. special.. Some are happy to see their friends again and others are irritated since they don't want to be there. Izuku and Katsuki were the second option. Kirishima and Kaminari on the other hand...

"Mina!!" Kirishima shouts as he runs to hug their pink haired friend.

"Hey Jirou!" Kaminari grins wrapping his arm around her shoulders making her shoot him a death glare.
"Kaminari, get your dirty hands off of me." She growls and he backed away, raising his hands surrendering.

Izuku and Katsuki looked at them greet every single one of their classmates. Izuku nudged the blond confused.

"Didn't we see them during the holidays?" He questions, unsure if it wasn't a dream.

"They saw them two fucking days ago." Katsuki responds as they walked hand in hand to their respective desks.

In their classroom, Izuku had already spotted two guys and three girls glare at them.

"Sooo..." Izuku starts as he slowly let go of Katsuki's hand, which confused the blond, and pretended to stretch his arms.

"Why did you let go?" Katsuki asks sadly making Izuku panic as he took it back.
"I'm sorry, I just.. they're staring and I'm scared that maybe your reputation might take a-" he let's out a small squeak when Katsuki pulls him by the collar over their desks.

"Scared for me? Or you?" Katsuki asks just above a whisper.

Izuku looks down ashamed. "Kacchan.. It's complicated, I'm just scared that the.. bullying will get worst.." Izuku mutters. "People can twist many things for their own advantages." He exhales before feeling lips touch his. "What if they take it out on you..?" He mumbles against his lips.

"You trust me?" Katsuki asks and he nods yes. "Then as long as I'm here, no one will lay a finger on you and they sure as hell won't touch me." He affirms with confidence and Izuku nods kissing him again.

They separate when someone slams their hand on the desk.
"Mido, BakuBro! Restrain in class or Iida will get mad~" Kirishima teases and laughing as Izuku sank back on his chair.

"I hate school." Izuku pouts making the growing group of friends laugh.

♫♪♫

The first class went by smoothly and so did the second. It was finally lunch break, the bell rang announcing the end of class.

"Okay class, don't forget, I need these forms filled out and signed by next week." The teacher recalls as he points the paper he handed earlier concerning a trip they were planning for all classes of their year.

The students got up separating in their groups, ready to leave.

Katsuki grabbed Izuku's hand and their two other crew members soon joining them. "Not us tho, we have a huge gig that week!" Kaminari cheers as he put the paper in a ball.

"Denki, you should still keep it and sign that you aren't going. It's for their system." Izuku chuckles making the golden haired teen mutter curses as he tries to straightening it up. They all laugh at him before starting to walk out of the classroom.

"Am I the only one who sort of appreciates these trips?" Kirishima questions uncertainly and the three others nod with no hesitation.

"You pay to continue following rules in an other city. We can do it for the same price and do whatever we want!" Kaminari states his opinion.

"It's just overly expensive." Izuku adds laying his cheek on Katsuki's shoulder.

"Facts." Kaminari hums in agreement And Kirishima just sighs in defeat, knowing he wasn't winning this argument.