- Secrets -

Izuku woke up to an alarm that he had set the day prior since he told himself that he'd try cooking something to bring for the Todoroki's. He got up too quickly and fell from lack of balance. He groaned from the pain.
"Fuck." He curses as he rubbed his head.

A loud gasp is heard and he grabs the first thing he found for defence. "MIDORIYA CURSED!" He hears yelling as his door swung open revealing a duo, one with red hair and the other with golden hair.
"What are you guys doing here!?" He asks his eyes still at the phase where they're trying to stay open and putting, what he realizes was a lamp, down.
"To hang out with you until you go see Todo!" Kaminari answers like it was obvious.

Izuku sighs as he gets up, using his nightstand to help himself stand.
"Then good morning." Izuku mumbles stretching his arms. "Is Kacchan also there or is it just you two?" Izuku asks as he starts walking out of his room with the two on his trail.
"He didn't come today, something about his love life being shit." Kaminari jokes earning him an elbow from Kirishima in the ribs. "Kacchan has a love life?" Izuku asks feeling a sting in his heart that he didn't understand.
"Not yet, just someone in his radar and all." Denki shrugs earning him a death glare from the red head. "Why? You interested in him?" Kaminari asks teasingly earning a blush from the greenette who quickly shook his head.
"No! Not at all, just curious and all! Anyways, even if I did, I wouldn't want any of you to date a man whore-" Izuku jokes as he opened his fridge in hope of finding something to eat.

"Wait, hasn't those things stopped since we started hanging out with you?" Kaminari asks confused.
"Of course not, the difference is that people are thinking that I'm using you guys or something at my own advantages. Oh and that you guys have a discount thing, I don't know they make no sense. They tend to know when to hit, like the second I'm alone there's always that one idiot who has to say something-" Izuku explains with a scold.
"Shit dude! Why didn't you tell us!?" Kirishima asks worried.
"Because it's not worth mentioning?" He answers unsure which ended up coming out as a question.
"Bakugo is not going to like this-" Kaminari points out under his breath and Kirishima nods in agreement.
"But it's okay don't worry, it'll stop one day." Izuku smiles hopeful, making the two others sigh.
"Or we could kick all their asses!" Kaminari suggests confidently making Izuku laugh.

Kirishima who was now on his phone as he took in advantage of their interaction and opened his Snapchat.

Red Riot
: Bakusquad emergency meeting, 1 PM at Bakugo's place.

Dynamight
: Fuck no!

Red Riot
: Mido's bullying apparently never stopped, we need outside help.

Raccoon eyes
: I'll be there! Is it for that new secret member of yours? He's getting bullied!?

Flat face
: Ohhh! Are we going to meet him???

Headphones
: Yeah, I want to know his identity.

Frog girl
: Isn't it the boy they always hang out with recently? Green hair?

Dynamight
: What do you mean!? We're almost always with him!

Red Riot
: Apparently some people go to him when he's alone.

Flat Face
: Shit this sounds bad, I'll be there at one.

Red Riot
: Good, I'll go back at helping him cook because him and Kami are about to burn the kitchen down.

Dynamight
: YOU'RE LETTING HIM COOK!?!?

Red Riot is offline.

Dynamight
: SHITTY HAIR
: SHITTY HAIR YOU BETTER BE JOKING
: Fuck it I'm on my way.