- Trust -

Katsuki got out of bed a lot earlier than usual and took the time to cook some cinnamon buns. He wasn't a sweets person but it didn't mean he was less good at making them either.

Katsuki wanted to learn more about Midoriya, after what he learned, the three of them only knew the superficial part of his life. He was in a car accident, his mom works a lot and now they learn that he was kidnapped. What else were they missing?

So Katsuki had decided to look it up and he decided to gaining his trust was probably the best option. Was this out of character? Yes. Was this out of his comfort zone? Completely. But he was already minded on doing this and once he starts something, he doesn't stop until it's over.

So here he was, the great Katsuki Bakugo cooking some cinnamon rolls at 4:45 AM so he could bring still warm homemade pastries for his crush. He felt vulnerable and he swore that if word got out about this, he would murder everyone on earth -except Izuku and himself-.
He chuckles at his own thought as he started rolling the batter.

"What are you doing up so early?" Katsuki turns with a frown to be faced with his old hag.
"None of your damn business." He grumbles still finding it too early to argue with her.
"Soooo~ Who's the lucky girl?" She asks with a smirk leaning against the counter making Katsuki tense up.
"What!? What fucking girl!?" He asks irritated as he stopped his actions to focus on his mother.
"Oh come on! You're showing all the signs! You clearly have someone who caught your eye! So, who is she??" She asks again which made Katsuki's eye twitch.

He hadn't considered how his parents would react to a gay son. It didn't cross his mind at all and yet, even if he hated admiring it, their opinion was the most important to him.
"It's not a.. It's not a she.." he mumbles clenching his fist in anticipation.
"A he?" She asks unsure and Katsuki nods hesitantly.
She sighs loudly ruffling his hair.
"Then who is he?" She asks with a small smile that made Katsuki's shoulders feel lighter.
"It's still none of your business." He grumbles smirking.
"Mmhhhh, come on! You know, I could always help you!" She suggests with excitement.
"I don't need fucking help. I know what I'm fucking doing." He lies to which his mother immediately caught up on.
"No you don't." She corrects.
"I don't have a fucking clue what I'm doing. I just- fuck. I just want him to trust me and then maybe I don't know.." He admits frustration showing in his body language.

She smiles compassionately before rubbing his back. "He goes to school with you?" She questions.
"Yeah." He answers continuing to prepare the food.
"I'm assuming you're going to walk him to school?" She asks with a hint of pride to which he nodded.
"Start with that, talk to him, be vulnerable for him, listen to what he's saying even if you don't find it interesting. Mentioning the little things later on might be the best way to show him that you care." She explains with a small smile, seeing he wasn't answering she was heading out since she had to get ready for work. But she stopped to face him once again. "And be yourself, don't force yourself to do things that aren't you." She adds before officially leaving. Katsuki put the food in the oven and the timer as he lost himself in his thoughts.

♪ꨄ♫ꨄ♪

Izuku got out his appartement at his usual hour walking down the stairs listening to the music on his headphones. He almost failed to notice the blonde who was waiting on the stairs outside with a small container.
Izuku's face lit up almost instantly. "Kacchan!" Izuku exclaims taking off his headphones and the blonde look at him.

"Hey Nerd, here take this." He says getting up and shoving the container on his chest. "Eat it and don't tell anyone about this or I'll murder you." He grumbles embarrassed as Izuku opened it revealing the freshly cooked pastry.
"You didn't have too, but thank you so much! It smells so good!" He chirps as he admired the food. "Don't you have one?" Izuku asks tilting his head like a lost puppy.
"No, I'm not really a sweets person, I made it for your dumbass." Katsuki grumbles shoving his hands deep in his pockets. "I know you like sweets and shit so you better fucking like it."