- sing with us -

Katsuki barged in his own house to be met by his old man.
"Son, what are you doing?" Masaru asks unsure.
"None of your fucking business." He responds running up the stairs with Izuku on his shoulder.

Masaru knew his son wasn't going to do something to harm the boy but he was still worried considering he looked like he had just cried and was trying to leave his grip.

Kirishima and Kaminari followed after them and looked at Izuku who was being put down on Katsuki's bed. "Stay there." Katsuki orders the teen who was pouting. "Stop doing that face. You look ugly." Katsuki says pinching his cheek.
"Kassan it hurst." Izuku complains as he pushed his hand away.
"You haven't been drinking enough." Katsuki points out as he looked at his skin and his dry lips.
"What?" Izuku asks confused and Katsuki gets closer to his face.
"You're lips, their dry." Katsuki says passing his thumb across his bottom lip, which made Izuku blush. "Plus, you're skin isn't as elastic as usual." He points out as he pinched his cheek.
"I-I've b-been drinking.." Izuku mumbles.
"Water? Not just that stupid juice boxes at lunch?" Katsuki asks unamused.
"I drank water in gym class.." He replies his face red as Kirishima's hair.
"Tsk- that's clearly not enough." Katsuki scolds flicking his forehead. He turns to see Kirishima and Kaminari looking at them with their jaw dropping.

Confused Katsuki thought about it and became beet red realizing what he did.
"Kacchan are you okay? You're red." Izuku points out with worry making the blonde become even more flustered.
"None of your fucking business." Katsuki almost yells as he pushes Izuku's head away, making the poor victim whine.

Kirishima and Kaminari couldn't hold it back anymore as they bursted out laughing at the scene.

♪ꨄ♫ꨄ♪

Katsuki carried Izuku all the way to the venue where the event was taking place.
"Bakugo, put me down! I can't stay here! He might be there!" Izuku pleads as a last attempt that seemed to work as he's placed down suddenly.
"He isn't there, already looked it up." Katsuki explains. "So, are you playing with us or not?" Katsuki asks calmly as he held to Izuku's shoulders.
"I.. I'm scared.." He whispers barley loud enough for Katsuki to hear.
"We all are." The blonde admits cupping Izuku's cheeks forcing him to look at him. "But we need a lead singer and I hate to admit it but you're kinda important in this." Katsuki smirks making Izuku smile slightly. "So could you try? I don't give a fuck if you leave in the middle of the performance, but I know you can do it. If you don't leave your comfort zone, you'll never move further." Katsuki explains. "Try.. please.." He pleads under his breath disturbing Izuku before smiling softly.
"Don't blame me if no one wants you guys after tho." Izuku warns and Kirishima and Kaminari, who were also watching, cheered in victory.

"Trust me, I wouldn't be surprised if they just wanted you." Kirishima admits. "Oh, and what about we do this new song we were working on?" He suggests and they all agree at the exception of Izuku.
"Oi, Deku, you good with it or not!?" Katsuki asks annoyed earning a hum from the greenette.
"Just tell me the name and I'll do it, I don't really mind." He explains making them sigh.
"If you were to choose, which would you pick?" Kaminari asks curious.
"Me? I don't know, the one I think that came out the best would be Don't give up on me." Izuku explains. "Tho my favourite would be Edge of great.." He admits holding his chin between his index and thumb.

Kirishima gave a wink at Katsuki who was holding a small smile since that was the song him and Izuku had written together.
"Why don't we do that one?" Kirishima suggests.
"Oh, if it's because of me we don't have to change, I think the new one is great too." Izuku smiles.
"Nope, Bakugo also talked about that song but since you weren't there we were going to do the other one!" Kaminari explains making Izuku blush.
"R-really?" He asks looking at the blonde who was looking away in embarrassment, nodding yes.