- Turn of events -

(A/N : I'll write when you can start the song.

Song Name : Stand Tall from Julie and the Phantoms.)

They had organized everything, after Katsuki explained to his two friends that they literally ruined his original plan of confessing. Katsuki will go alone with Izuku and join the others over there.

Katsuki took out his spare of keys and opened the door of Izuku's appartement after not getting a response the first time knocking.

He was pretty surprised to hear running around and cursing once he got inside.

"Ahhh Shit!" The viridian teen curses, accidentally walking into a wall. He was looking for a hair pin his mom wanted him to put but he couldn't seem to find it.

"I'm gonna be late!" He exclaims under the amused gaze of the ash blonde, who's presence was still unknown of.

"Argggg!" He growls turning to the living room and he turns redder than Kirishima's hair when he sees Katsuki standing there with a smirk.

"Hi Deku, happy to see you're ready~" He teases looking at Izuku's messed up hair.

"Hi Kacchan, happy to see you're here!" He smiles, still blushing, embarrassed to have been interrupted in his chaos, by his crush none the less.

"Need help with something?" Katsuki asks with a playful smirk.

"That would be appreciated." He smiles sheepishly.

"So, what are you looking for?" Katsuki asks taking off his shoes.

"A hair clip, my mom told me to put it on but I have no clue where it could be." He explains unfocused on the conversation.

"Okay, go fix yourself and I'll try to find it in the mean time." Katsuki suggests, relieving the greenette as he nodded in agreement.

"Oh and Kacchan?" Izuku smiles shyly, a blush creeping back on his cheeks. "You look great." Izuku blurts out before running to his room leaving the blonde slightly flustered.

Katsuki was dressed with a black kimono with orange edges, a white under layer and a grey belt. To complete the look he had an haori with darker shades of oranges.

He sighed taking out the famous pin Izuku was looking for.

~~~
Flashback:

"Izuku is a hopeless romantic, I'll leave it with you but I want it to be you who puts it on." Inko explained with a small smile, showing a small pin with a lilac on it. "You simply have to put it in his hair and trust me, he'll fall for you even more." She smiles sweetly.

~~~

Katsuki looked at it with a small smile before exploring deeper in the appartement and noticing Izuku looking at himself in the mirror in his bedroom.

Izuku was gorgeous. He always was according to Katsuki, but right now, he looked like an angel.
"I have it." Katsuki states, catching the viridian boy's attention who smiled even brighter.

"Thank you!" He chirps going to grab it but Katsuki raises it out of reach for the smaller male.

"Let me put it on." Katsuki orders, hiding rather well his nervousness.

"O-okay.." He mutters looking at the blonde nervously.

Katsuki went closer to the viridian teen and put the clip on carefully. He was scared to accidentally pull his hair and hurt him. He smiled, slightly relieved when he saw it was put perfectly.