- First time together -

Izuku opened his closet and took out the old keyboard and put it on his bed with disgust. "Toshinori would be disappointed in me." He sighs loudly as he looked at the keys that were covered in dust.
"Shit, couldn't you at least clean it? It's kinda sad." Katsuki points out looking at it with a scold.
"No seriously? I didn't notice." Izuku replies sarcastically and takes out a cloth from his drawer to clean it.
"We can buy you a new one if you want." Katsuki offers.
"No it's okay, I'll fix it up." He answers. He was actually secretly hoping that it would at least still be functional.

"Where do you think the cord could be?" Katsuki asks, not totally up to go through the whole room and get his hand on something he wasn't supposed to.

Izuku looks around and blinks a couple times.
"Maybe in one of the drawers in my desk." He answers finishing up the dusting.

Katsuki goes and opens different drawers but before he could close one of them, a notebook catches his attention.
Compositions by Izuku Midoriya

He raises an eyebrow opening it and finding pages filled with partitions and lyrics.

Sometimes I think, I'm falling down
I wanna cry, I'm calling out
For one more try, to feel alive.

Before he could continue he looks back hearing a gasp. "Kacchan don't touch that!" Izuku orders trying to take it back but Katsuki holds it above his head, which Izuku couldn't reach.
"What? Aren't friends supposed to share secrets?" He asks mockingly.
"That's not the point here! Give it back, it's private!" Izuku orders trying to reach it.

"What about no." Katsuki smirks and Izuku felt panicked as this was his secret garden. It had everything he wrote and it was embarrassing if someone were to ask his opinion.
"Seriously, Kacchan this is mine! You can't just go through it without asking!" Izuku exclaims.

"Okay then, can I borrow it?" Katsuki asks.
"No!" Izuku answers quickly.
"Well, I asked, now I'm keeping it." He shrugs.
"WHat!? NO!" Izuku almost yells which alerted the two who were talking in the living room.

"Guys! Are you okay!?" Kirishima asks running to the room and seeing the blond hold something too high for Izuku to reach.

"Read this." Katsuki orders throwing the notebook to the red head.
"no! Please don't! It's old, it's embarrassing and bad!" Izuku pleads running to Kirishima but Bakugo holds him back by holding his hoodie.

"Bad my ass, we can easily modify it and it would be fucking awesome." Katsuki retorts harshly.

Kirishima opens it with Kaminari behind him. Izuku continued to try leaving Bakugo's grip, which came out useless seeing the two nod in agreement.
"No wonder your All Might's student, you're amazing at everything!" Kaminari exclaims happily which made Izuku freeze.
"Wait, you're telling me you like it?" He asks startled.

"Yeah, if you don't mind, it would be nice to work with them for futur releases." Kirishima suggests which made the freckled teen want to cry.

"But I don't think it's a good idea, it doesn't fit what you usually perform." Izuku points out.

"You should look at what BakuBro writes, your styles could very well combine, plus the reason we're stuck on what we do is because we need someone that can actually sing, we're good, unlike what we showed you last time, but not good enough for a whole song, so we pretty much just throw the ball to each other." Kirishima explains which kinda made sense to Izuku when he thought of it. There were lyrics but there was always long breaks where they could only play the instrumental.

"Oh.." Izuku mumbles trying to find an other excuse that could make sense. "Then umm.. I guess I don't mind but there are definitely some that I won't show you." Izuku says finally being given his notebook back.