- Alcohol -

Katsuki was forced to go to a party, with the new years coming up, the class was rather happy and decided to host a party at the Yaoyorozu residence and it ended up being an open house. They had tried to convince Izuku to go but for once he had an actual excuse considering his mom wouldn't be there for new years, he'd spend the day with her before she left for an other hospital who were in lack of personnel in Tokyo.

He had a dinner that she organized and she had invited Mitsuki and Masaru to join as well. He didn't mind after learning how nice they were.

So in one part of the city, a bunch of teenagers were getting drunk and on the other side, in a small restaurant with traditional Japanese food, was four people celebrating new years together.

"Thank you so much for coming, it's been so long that we celebrated with other people." Inko bows politely to the two other adults who shakes their heads in dismissal.
"Oh Inko, we've been friends for years plus, why not spend time with my futur in laws~" She teases making Inko laugh and Izuku tilt his head in confusion.
"I'm not sure if I understand? Are mom and you getting married or something?" He asks confused making Mitsuki almost spit her water before bursting out laughing.
"Oh my lord! Izuku you're too precious!" Mitsuki squeals pinching his cheeks.
"Honey, please leave the kid be." Masaru pleads giving an apologizing look to the teen.

She smiles slightly tapping his cheeks before sitting back straight.
"Anyways, thank you Izuku, because ever since you came in Katsuki's life, he's been so much more tolerable." Mitsuki smile at him sincerely.

"Kacchan? Was missing a lead singer that problematic to him?? Then why did he refuse when I offered him different singers that would have been far more suited?" Izuku questions making the adults become confuse.

"What do you mean??" Mitsuki asks.

"Well, if it was when I came in his life then it means it was pretty much when they found a lead singer. Which means that the reason he's more tolerable is because he was taken that stress away. Right?" Izuku explains unsure making Maseru chuckle.

"You're a bright kid Izuku, I'm surprised you didn't notice it yet." Masaru admits taking a sip of his wine.

"Notice what?" Izuku asks putting his glass of water down after drinking the rest of the content in it.

"The way he looks at you." He answers truthfully.

"The way he looks at me?" He repeats confused.

"Like you're the most precious thing in the world.." Mitsuki smiles softly as she watched the younger teen become flustered. 
"He even called me in advance to make sure I would be there in case you would perform at your first performance as a group." Inko chuckles and Izuku looks at her shocked.

"H-He-" Izuku blushes even more.

"I mean, it's not everyday that you wake up to your son cooking something he hates to give to someone else." Mitsuki jokes and Izuku's heart was doing summersaults, as he nervously played with the hem of his shirt.

"And he always makes his lunch with something he doesn't like to give to you." Mitsuki continues.

"B-But he told m-me t-that it was y-you." Izuku stutters making then two women hold back laughters.

"That's because he has too much pride and won't admit that he goes out of his way to see you happy." Masaru explains.

Inko smiled taking her son's hand giving it a small squeeze. "He has my approval Izuku." Inko smiles making Izuku even more confused.

"I trust you to tell me if he hurts you and same goes for you, no hurting my brat." Mitsuki winks at him.
The freckled teen looks at Masaru pleading for any type of explanation of what they meant.
"Don't worry son, you'll understand soon enough." He reassures Izuku, who nodded, sighing in disappointment.