- Goodbye -

Sorry for the absence, but I'm back with a sad chapter- (There will only be one chapter left after this don't worry.)

"IZUKUUUUU!!!" A famous blond yells after seeing Izuku enter his agency.

"Hi Keigo-" Izuku forces a smile as he's brought in a death grip. "Missed you too" He sighs before laughing and tapping Keigo's head.

"We were here not too long ago tho." Kirishima points out with a confused expression.

"I'll always be missing my long lost son!" He grins proudly and Izuku smirks.

"Huh.. So you're the guy who left me and mom?~" He asks and watches Keigo back away sulking.

"That's just mean." He grumbles and Izuku gives him a proud grin.

Izuku sighs seeing his older friend feel slightly offended and he goes and rubs his back in circular motion. "Don't worry, it's not true, I'd be honoured to have you as my dad.." He smiles softly before realizing how deep he dug his own grave. "Wait- No actually- Aeh-" He gasped for air as his soul was being squished out of his body.

"I'll be your dad if you want!" He sobs making the three other members of the group cover their mouths, holding themselves back from laughing at Izuku.

"N-no thank you- I- appreciate the offer tho!" He stutters taking steps back and soon hiding behind Katsuki.

"Anyway he already has a dadd- hmpf-" Izuku covers Katsuki's mouth becoming darker than Kirishima's hair.

"La la la, I don't wanna know!" Keigo covers his ears hoping to forget what he just heard.

"I don't even call you that idiot-" Izuku glares at Katsuki who grinned leaning over Izuku.

"Don't worry, we'll work on that~ Ow!" Katsuki jokes and Izuku pinched his side, giving him a death glare.

Kirishima and Kaminari looked at each other in shock. "What did Bakugo do to his innocence?" Kirishima questions with his jaw dropping in shock.

"I.. don't know if I want to know.." Kaminari mumbles still startled.

♫♪♫

Izuku stretched his arms and cracked his neck after warning up. "So what are we doing exactly?" Kirishima questions uncertainly.

"You guys wanna perform? You have to be able to make moves. Unless you want to look like sticks on stage." Keigo explains with a smirk as he watched Kaminari's face go pale.

"W-what..? Like, dance move..?" He tries confirming, hoping he heard wrong.

"Yup!" Keigo grins proudly and Izuku sighs in discouragement.

And after he really thinks I can trust him with our group???

"Don't worry, it's not that complicated. Remember when I just started with you guys when I explained how to position yourself to be comfortable and perform." Izuku explains which reassured the three other guys. "That's what we'll be doing."

"You suck, you shouldn't have told them!" Keigo cries making Izuku smile awkwardly.

"Keigo..." Izuku exhales loudly. "Anyways, are we starting or are you planning some other bad joke?" Izuku questioned finding their unprofessional. When it was only him All Might and a few other idols, he didn't mind since they had known each other for years. But with the squad, it felt slightly inappropriate considering they met less than a month before.

"Don't tell me your ashamed of my super duper cool jokes!?!" Keigo exclaimed with an offended gasp.

"No not at all, just.." Izuku sighs looking at everyone. "I don't want you to scare them off, I mean, at first looks, many think that you can't deal with your interns." Izuku explains sadly making the man chuckle.