one

"Get off of me!" Y/n screamed as a man grabbed her shoulders. A bright light flashed and a man flew from the same direction. He rolled in the streets a couple of times. The man along with Y/n turned their view toward him.

  He was dressed in some form fitting suit. "What the fuck.." Y/n mumbled under her breath. Even from the ground she could tell how big he was. With height and with muscles.

  He didn't get up for a second, the man that was attacking Y/n stole the purse from off her shoulder and ran.

  "Damn it," she mumbled. She looked at the man running away and the man slowly getting up. She sighed as she ran over to him. "Are you okay?" She asked him in a hurried tone.

   "He- he just," the man was out of breath. "Just stole your purse." The man tried to push off of the ground to sit up. "What happened to you?" She asked him as she noticed his suit was ripped with blood trickling out.

   He lifted his head up, she stumbled back when she realized it was covered with a mask. "What are you?"

  "Un superhéroe.." He mumbled, sitting trying to get up. The girl looked at him with a confused look. "Huh?" She asked, she grabbed him by his bicep and pulled him up. His muscle was rock hard, "do you have anywhere to go?" She asked him, he looked at her, confused.

   "Tu monedero," he mumbled in Spanish again. "Dude, I failed Spanish class. Help me out here." He looked at the guy running away. He was far, he started to run after him. "What the actual fuck is going on?" Y/n yelled in frustration.

  After Y/n cleared the shock of the situation she started walking back to her apartment. Once reached the gate. She heard something land on the ground behind her.

  The shadow of a man covering the space in front of her. His giant hand grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. "Please," she said, holding her hands up in defense. Her eyes were closed, after moments of complete silence she opened them.

   The man from before, in the tight suit. "Oh," she said, slowing bringing her hands down. "hermosa chica.." He whispered after observing her for a couple of seconds. "What?" Y/n ask him, he shakes his head and stretches his arm out toward her. She looks in his hand and see her purse.

  She gasped, "you got it?" Looking up to his face. He just nods his head, when looking back down she notices how shaky his arm is. "Do you have anywhere to go?" She asks taking her purse from his hand. He looked around for a little bit. "I'll figure it out," Y/n grabbed his arm. "How about I take care of you. You look terrible."

  Before he pulled away he stumbled from his lack of balance. Y/n caught him, "I got you. Here's let's go inside." She said as she helped him walk up the flight of stairs.

  She could hear him mumbling something. 'Great, he's probably on drugs.' She thought to herself, shaking her head. She unlocked her door and took him inside. "Would you like something to eat? Maybe something to drink?" She asked as she placed him on the couch.

  "Just water, señora.." His accent became very known now. She nodded at walked out of view. He took this time look around the apartment. It was nice. Small. But nice. "Are we in New York?" He asked as she came back holding a cold bottle of water.

  She was taken back, "I'm sorry, what?" He turned his masked face towards her. "Did you not understand the simple question?" He asked, frustration in his hoarse voice. "Uh, yeah." She handed him the bottle. "We're in New York."

  He took it from her, she watched as he lifted his mask up. When it came fully off it surprised the girl. He was beautiful. He had the dark messy hair that he pushed back. He had beautiful brown skin with a chisel jaw. 

  "You going to keep staring at me?" He broke her trance, "well, I'm waiting on your name." She crossed her arms. He shook his head, looking away from her. "Well, is there anything I can call you?"

  "Spider man," he said just above a whisper. "Spider man?" She thought for a moment, "that's stupid." He jolted up, towering over her. "Woah, dude. Whatever floats your boat, I guess."

   "You have no Spider man?" He asked with a loud tone. "What?" She asked, he bent down and grabbed her shoulders tightly. "How do you not understand my questions?!" He yelled in her face.

  "No!" She yelled back, "there's no Spider man. Except for you, I guess." She looked at him with furrowed brows. "Mierda, mierda, mierda.." He mumbled, he looked down to his wrist where nothing was.

  He started throwing an adult tantrum as he looked around the room. Cussing in different languages and throwing stuff. "Dude!" Y/n yelled, she looked at his arms which were again shaking.

  "Hey, hey," she pushed him to the couch. "You need to chill out." She said, her hands on her hips. "I need," he was starting to pass out. "I need that watch." He said before he passed out.

  "What the fuck." She said, she examined the wound on his arm. "Asshole, just had to go get my purse back." She grumbled as she walked into the bathroom to get her first aid kit.

   When she came back she tried to figure out how to remove his suit. "What am I doing wrong?" She said, being utterly confused.

   After twenty minutes she finally figured it out. She pulled his arm out of it. While she was taking care of his arm she noticed blood trickling down his stomach. She finished and looked at it. The first thing she noticed was his hard abs.

  "Damn, how much does this dude hit the gym." Y/n asked herself, then she looked at the gash. She quickly fixed it up the best she knew how.

  Then she stood up, he was sitting down so she placed a pillow on one end of the couch. She placed one hand on the side of his face. And slowly pulled him down until he was laying down.

   His legs were still off of the couch so she picked both of them up. "Oh, fuck-" She groaned as she realized how heavy they were. She did her best to lightly place them on the couch. But it was more off a toss.

  She covered him with a blanket and looked at his face. 'He's so beautiful..' She thought to herself. The man groaned for a second and turned to his side, facing the girl.

   "Fucking bitch." She mumbled as she walked to her bedroom.

-