twenty-three

"Well, well, well." Spot said to Miguel. Miguel laid in the street. He groaned in pain as he struggled to get up. "I wanted it too you know." Spot said to the man slowly trying to crawl away from him.

"You want to have a normal life with Y/n." Every step he took closer to Miguel made the ground shake. Miguel clawed at the ground, pulling himself away with the little amount of strength he had left. "Well, Chris did." Spot continued, "You took that away from him. Just like everything was taken from me."

"Hey!" Someone yelled, Spot turned to look. Miguel immediately recognized the voice. Y/n. She held up the syringe. "What about this?!" She yelled, Spot's shoulders popped up. "No," Miguel's voice shook from being weak.

Spot moved quickly toward her as she ran. "No! Leave her alone!" He yelled, falling to the ground.  Y/n ran down the middle of street, dodging the broken ground. When Y/n ran pass any alleyway Miles and Gwen webbed both of his hands, pulling him back. Y/n turned to see if he was being held back.

   "Y/n!" Some grabbed her arm, she turned to see Miguel. "What the hell are you doing?!" He screamed in her face trying to grab her. "No!" She yelled at him, "I've got this!" She yelled, "Y/n!" Gwen yelled, A bright orange light shined and out came another spider-man. "This bloody thing isn't going to hold much longer!" The man with a British accent yelled, shooting his web around his leg.

   "You can't do this!" Miguel screamed at her trying to pull her away. "Yes-" She pushed him away. "Yes, I can!" Noir swung by, grabbing her. "No! She's not a spider-man! She'll get hurt!" Miguel swung after him.

   Noir didn't listen to him. He swung toward Spot's face, throwing Y/n. She shoved the syringe in the first place she could reach. It was as if time stopped for a moment.

   "Y/n!" Was the last thing said before it happened.

   A huge screeching came from Spot. Releasing a power force and throwing everyone far. Miguel was throw back into a brick wall, sliding down to the ground.

   Y/n was thrown into the streets, her body rolled a couple of times before coming to a stop.

   Miguel opened his eyes, now seeing double. He looked around, "Y/n.." He mumbled, not being able to feel his body. He saw a body laying in the street. He blinked until his vision slowly came back. "No.." He said, suddenly standing up and running over as he realized who it was.

   You.

  He tripped over a smashed car, he looked at you. You still hadn't moved. He crawled on all fours until he was able to stand again. "Baby, baby, baby.." He dropped to his knees when he reached your body.

   He grabbed you, picking your head up. Blood fell down it, covering half your face.

   "Baby, get up." He said, shaking you. His breathing was heavy. "Get your ass up!" He yelled, shaking you harder. Nothing.

   He pressed his head against your chest. "No," He said, pushing his head harder into your chest. "No! No!" He pulled away, looking at your face. He cupped it hard, shaking it. "Please!" He yelled at you.

   The team watched from away, feeling guilty. They watched the tears fall down Miguel's unmasked, dirty face.

   "Please, get up." He stuffed his head into the crook of your neck. "Please, baby. Please, get up."

-

hm
worksbysarah

hmworksbysarah