twenty-one

"Come in," Y/n's voice said to the knocking on the door. It was her break period, Miguel walked in. She sighed, typing on her computer. "I'm not going anywhere." He said, closing the door.

She stopped typing and looked at him. "I've been thinking, and you're right. I belong here, with this Y/n." He pulled her up from her hand, "What about the dimension with Gabi and I?"

"If I belonged there, I would be there." He said, cupping her face. "I'm so sorry for thinking anything different." He pulled her into a hug, she wrapped her arms around his torso. "I just don't know what I'm going to do about Spot."

A bright orange light shined. "Can we come in?" Peter asked, Y/n walked over to the door to locked it. "If we can inject Spot with the scorpion
venom it will make him stuck."

Everyone gave him a strange look. "He means," Noir started. "If we inject him with it, since he has the power to go into any dimension, it will get him stuck in a place where time doesn't exist. If we do that, we'll never have to worry about that again."

   Miguel was silent, he looked over to Y/n who looked just as confused as she was. "Alright," He said, looking back at the team. "You guys are fucking insane, but it's worth a shot. They gave him a nod, "We'll get the venom, until then. Be ready."

   They disappeared, "Surely he won't come today?" Y/n looked at Miguel. "Let's hope not." He said, sitting down at her desk. He stared at her, she was walking around the classroom. Putting the students' journals on their desk. "You're very beautiful, mi amor." He said to her, she turned to him.

   She walked up to him, sitting in his lap. "If you were to leave, I would understand. I know I got worked up about it and yelled at you. But if you leave, I won't be upset." Miguel scrunched his eyes.

   "You wouldn't be upset because you're memory would be erased." He said, "Damn it." She mumbled, he caught on to her attempt of making him feel better about his decision. "I have made my decision. I'm staying here with MY Y/n." He squeezed his grip around her. 

    "I love you," She whispered, "I love you more." He whispered back. The bell rung. "Can I stay in here, it's my off period?" Miguel asked her as she walked over to the door. "I guess." She gave him a fake sigh, opening the door.

~~~

    It was thundering very badly out. "And now I want you to-" Y/n was cut off by the alarm. "Code Blue. Teachers and staff we are in Code Blue. This is NOT a drill." Y/n and Miguel looked at each other. "Code Blue is a weather emergency, you guys know what to do." Y/n said to the class. They all immediately lined up without creating any problems. Y/n grabbed her keys and immediately started escorting them to the locker rooms.

   "You don't think it's-" Y/n looked at Miguel who was walking next to her. "I hope not." He immediately said. "Miguel, Y/n!" Someone yelled their names. They looked it was Peter. They waved them over, "Chris!" Y/n yelled to a nearby teacher. "Yes Miss L/n?" He said, his voice hurried. "Can you please take my students to the locker room.

   Miguel watched the interaction. "But, Miss-" Y/n grabbed both of his hands, holding them tight. She looked into his eyes, "Please, Chris." He stared at her for a second, looking into her worried eyes. He nodded his head, looking back at Miguel who was giving him the death stare.

   "Thank you, Chris. Thank you." She said, before letting go and running away with Miguel. They ran out the front doors. The team was waiting, looking into the distance. As soon as the couple stepped foot outside they were fighting with the wind.

  Rain poured down, hail poured down. The wind was raging. Miguel and Y/n looked to see what they were looking at. Miguel, while looking, wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist, keeping her at his side.

   In the distance was a fully black out creature, looking as if he was drawn outside the lines. He was surrounded by lighting. As he moved the ground shook. "Is that-" Y/n was cut off by everyone.

  "Spot."

-

didn't proofread

you guys also didn't tell me if you are down for the bonus chapters. I'll do them if y'all want them but if not i'll leave this book be. LET ME KNOW!

and if you have anything you want to see you can comment here or on my message board!!!

FOLLOW @ghoulwtv worksbysarah