twenty

Miguel walked into the bathroom to change. Y/n shot him a strange look sent he always changed in front of her. He cleared his throat and didn't say anything. He was wearing a button up. "Why are you so dressed up?" Y/n walked up to him while he was fixing his hair.

"Uh," He was trying to hide his suit but also be able to take off his clothes easily. "Just, trying something new." He said, trying to avoid anymore questions. "Miguel." Y/n said, he didn't look at her. "Miguel."

"Yes ma'am?" He asked, still not looking at her. She grabbed his jaw, forcing him to look at her. He stared into her frustrated eyes. Her fingers still tightly wrapped around his jaw.

"What are you hiding?" She asked, "Nothing, baby." He said, she pulled him down to her level. One of his hands falling to her waist. "Miguel." She warned him, he shook his head. "I can't," He stopped, "I'm not hiding anything."

She removed her hand from his jaw, grabbing his shirt and pulling it. Forcing the buttons to open his suit was revealed. Miguel sighed, "What is Spider-man hiding then?" He stood up straight, walking over to the edge of the bed and sitting on it.

"Spot is going to get here." He mumbled, "Miguel!" Multiple voices yelled at once, Y/n and Miguel both quickly looked. Some members from the Spider Society had appeared. "You're not supposed to tell her!" Gwen whined.

"Tell me what? Why would we care about Spot?" Everyone was quiet, "Miguel." She raised her tone at him so he would tell her. "I found a dimension where I can be with you and Gabi. But the only way I can go is to get the scorpion venom in this dimension, but Spot is coming here to try and kill me so that I don't ever get to see you guys."

He looked at Y/n's furrowed brows, he thought she was confused. So he opened his mouth to try and explain it again. "What about me?" She spoke, "What?" He said, "I mean, not to sound selfish but what about me?"

Miguel was confused, "It will be you and Gabi." Miguel said, placing his hands on her shoulders. "What about me in this dimension?" She looked at him, Miguel finally realized something that he hadn't thought of.

"You're just going to leave me here?" Her mouth slightly hung open. "Baby, no, I," he stopped looking at her and looked at Peter. "I won't leave her will I?" Peter looked away, "Her memory will be erased, alone with everyone else, like you never existed."

Y/n shook her head, "Baby, I-" Miguel was interrupted by Y/n. "If you were just going to leave me you should have never stayed." She pushed his hands off of her. Everyone was silent, "I'm going to be late for work."

She rushed out of the room, "Y/n!" Miguel tried to follow her but was stopped. "It's just too much for her. She'll come around." Peter assured him.Miguel sighed, walking out of the apartment. Y/n was walking way ahead of him. He tried to caught up with her but then she noticed and started walking faster.

She walked into the building, walking straight into her classroom and closing the door behind her. Miguel knocked on it, with no answer.

He opened the door, she was standing at her board. She looked at him, then looked straight back at the board, sighing to herself and shaking her head. "Baby," He closed the door behind him. "We will still be together."

"No, Miguel." She said, "WE won't. You'll be with that Y/n and you're just going to leave this Y/n." She looked at the ground. "Baby," he slipped his hand into hers. "I belong there, I am not supposed to be here."

"You belong with me." She turned to look at him. Tears were falling down her face. Miguel's brows furrowed upwards. He wrapped his arms around her. "I don't want you to leave me.." Her muffled voice cried into his chest.

"I'm so sorry, baby.." He whispered, before he could continue the bell rung. Y/n composed herself before opening the door. "Good morning, guys." She said to her students with a big smile. She watched Miguel walk out, he stopped outside the doorway. "I love you more than anything." He said to her.

She looked at him, "Yeah." She mumbled, "I love you too." She closed the door.

-

didn't proofread.

so guys, the end is up and coming but i'll do bonus chapters and cute shit for you guys if that's cool with you guys.

if it is you guys can give me some recommendations on my message board on my account and i'll write them for y'all.

anyways you guys know what's next

worksbysarah