eleven

"Bye Miss L/n. Bye Coach." The last student said as they walked out. Y/n was wiping off of the board. "Who's was that guy?" Miguel asked, his voice low and irritated. "What?" Y/n turned to look at him. He rolled his eyes, leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms.

"That one was definitely not a hard question," he mumbled under his breath. "Miguel, I-" Three hard knocks entered their ears. They both looked at the door, "come in." Y/n said. The same man from before walked in.

"Hey, Y/n," he said. His hands were in his pockets as he walked in. "You've got to be kidding me." Miguel grumbled to himself. "Just wanted to see how you were doing. Ah!" He looked at Miguel, "you must the Coach O'hara all my kids are talking about." He held his hand toward him for a handshake. He looked at his hand, then looked him up and down.

"He's not a talker." Y/n said, shooting Miguel a 'be nice' look. He rolled his eyes, "oh, alright." The man said, putting his hand down. "Anyway," He turned back to Y/n. "How are you?" She shrugged, still wiping down her board.

"Well," He placed his hand on her shoulder. Miguel stared him down, "It'll get easier." He said to her as she turned around. "Thanks, Chris." Miguel watched him wrap his arms around her shoulders. She, instead of pushing him back and yelling that she had a boyfriend like Miguel wanted her to do, hugged back.

He rolled his eyes, the man walked out of the room. "You ready?" Y/n asked Miguel, her tone was low. You could easily tell how upset she still was. He kept his jealousy to himself and nodded.

She walked out, but Miguel grabbed her hand. "Hey," he said as she turned around. "We're, still, you know.." He said, "¿Todavía estamos juntos?"

She looked confused, "am I still your boyfriend?" He asked, his tone was quiet but she could make out a bit of impatience. "Yes, yes you are." She said, "you're mine?" He asked, biting his bottom lip. "All yours," she said, grabbing his hand. "Let's go home," she said. He looked at her, "Vamos a casa."

****

Y/n took a sigh as she walked in. She placed her bags down, "Would you like a drink?" Miguel asked her, she slipped her shoes off. "Please." She said, he nodded and walked over to her small kitchen.

He poured her a glass, handing it to her. He sat down at her feet, pulling them into his lap. Miguel placed his hand on her thigh. "How are you doing?" He asked, watching her take a sip. "It sucks," She mumbled, he nodded. "It's not fair, I'm so sorry." Miguel said, looking straight ahead.

   Miguel could feel her staring at him. He wanted to bring up this 'Chris' guy but he knew she was having a hard time right now. "Are you okay?" She asked placing her hand on his forearm. "You seem like your in your head." Miguel shook his head, "I'm just upset about Micheal too." He lied, "He was a good kid."

-
worksbysarah

didn't proof read lol idk if i should make this a fanfic you can read for hours or just a short one

idk if i should make this a fanfic you can read for hours or just a short one