eighteen

It's been weeks since the last incident. Miguel got himself a job as the coach at Y/n's school. They started looking for a house. Everything was going great. No more spider-man. Until he was needed.

"Hey, baby." Miguel said as he walked into Y/n's classroom. It was the end of the day and a majority of the students had left. A few still sat in Y/n's classroom as they waited on their rides. "Hey," She said, looking at him. Then she looked back at her computer.

He came and leaned against her desk. "Hey, Coach!" A student said, "What's up, man?" Miguel looked over to him. "You get us a game yet?" He asked, Miguel sighed. "I'm working on it."

The kid nodded with a disappointed look on his face. Miguel looked at Y/n's computer. She was emailing someone. He read her text to himself.

   I completely understand. I do mean for you to feel rushed but these students have been waiting a just one game for months now. They deserve this chance as well, I am sure you can fit them into the schedule.
    If not, I will not be able to assist you with your troubled students.

   Miguel leaned down so he could whisper in her ear. "You found someone?" He whispered, "Yes. He contacted me, apparently he's the head of the school board at Kudos Middle School. He said he noticed  my students' test scores. He wanted help from me, so I said I would help if he could fit them in."

   She turned to be in Miguel's face. Her eyes stared into his. "An eye for an eye." She said with a smile. He placed his hand on her leg and said, "A leg for a leg." With a smile.

   Almost immediately she got an email back. They both looked at it.

   I suppose I could fit them in. I'll contact you soon about the dates.

  Miguel and Y/n both looked at each other with a smile. "Alright," A student stood up, slipping his phone into his pocket. "Bye, Miss L/n. Bye Coach." Y/n looked at him, "Your mom here?"

   He nodded his head at her, pulling his hoodie up. "I'll walk you out." She said, standing up. "Can you watch them?" She asked Miguel, he nodded his head as he took her chair.

   He watched at she walked up to the student. "You know Mr. Jones stands out in the hallway." She pulled his hoodie down, "He's so lame." The kid said, "He's definitely not the coolest." Miguel heard her say until she turned to leave the room.

     When she came back Miguel noticed she now had some wet spots. "Is it raining?" He asked, looking out the window. "Yeah, really bad." She said, fixing her hair.

   "Man, I got to walk home." A student smacked his lips. "Is your mom working late again, Gary?" Y/n asked, Miguel looked at her face. Her eyebrows were scrunched as she listened to him. She was so adorable.

    "Yeah, she said she'll be off by 4:30. But there's no way Mr Jones would let me stay that long." Y/n waved her hand. "No, you're not walking home in that. Just say here until your mom gets here."

   "I ain't gonna get in trouble?" He asked, "No, I'll tell him we're doing extra help or something." She looked at the other three students in the room.

    "Do you guys need to wait too?" She asked, they all nodded. "Alright, cool. Get your guys' notebooks so it looks like we're doing something." They nodded, walking over to Y/n's cabinets. They all pulled out a notebook before sitting down.

   After ten minutes knocks entered the room. "Miss L/n." Mr Jones walked in, "How can help you?" Y/n said, standing up from her desk.  "It's time for the students to leave." He said, crossing his arms in the doorway.