nineteen

Y/n slowly blinked her eyes open. Miguel was holding onto her, carrying her into their bedroom. She mumbled in his ear, "Is it still storming?" The apartment was dark, "yes, baby." He whispered, he laid her down in bed. Covering her up.

    Although the walked into the other room, Y/n was too tired to get up and follow him. She fell back asleep. Miguel walked into the living room. He took his coat off that he had fallen asleep in. Then he opened the blinds, looking outside of her window. Lighting seemed to strike every other minute. He grumbled, knowing he would have to go to work tomorrow.

    He was suppose to take his classes outside. But it would be too muddy. Hopefully it wouldn't be raining at that time. He didn't want to deal with dirty, wet kids. He closed the blinds, then made sure the door was locked before he tried to go back to the bedroom.

A bright orange light appeared and he was immediately pulled back into it. He rolled on the ground a couple of times before looking up. He was back in his office. Multiple members of the spider society surrounded him. "No," He got up, "Take me back." He grabbed Peter's neck as he was the one holding the watch.

"Miguel." A voice said, Miguel looked over his shoulder to see Jessica. He furrowed his brows, "I'm not spider-man anymore." He let go of Peter as he announced. There were a few gasp and quiet mumbles. "I don't care what you are." Someone said from the crowd.

A path was cleared for Miles. He walked up to Miguel. "What the fuck do you want, Kid?" Miguel asked him, although he was no longer a kid. "My father." Miles said. "Maybe I wasn't clear enough on the venom." He started to pace as he spoke. "I-" Miles held his hand up to silence Miguel.

"This venom." He stopped, "Allows all of us, to travel to different dimensions." He said, Miguel furrowed his brows. "I know." He held his finger up.

"But you don't." Miles said, "I made this as an example. It is not useable though, it's need the venom." He showed a watch, he clicked a few buttons and it shot up webs. Thousands, no millions, maybe even billions. "What's your point here?" Miguel asked him, "You can chose." He pointed, "You can have your daughter." He pointed to one that showed a memory of them playing soccer together.

Miguel jaw clenched, "You can chose your girlfriend." He pointed to one with him and Y/n. "You can chose both." He pointed to one, this one caught Miguel's eye. It was Gabriela, asleep in Y/n's lap while Y/n was laying her head on Miguel asleep as while. He shook himself of out his trance.

"The canon events are going to have to happen anyway. Gabriela will die either way." Miguel said, "False." Miles said, "Like I said, you can chose."

"If you don't want to be spider-man. The canon event won't happen to you. It will happen to someone else. But," he paused. "You won't have any of your powers either. No claws, no nothing." Miguel eyes lit up, "All you need is the venom." Miles looked to the side.

"Yes, but Spot already has this information. He's traveling to your dimension to take it before we can get our hands on it." Miguel furrowed his brows, "He can get it from any dimension? Why is he choosing mine."

    "Chris Vaned." Was all Miles said, "What?" Miguel asked, "He's not getting it. He's going to kill you. The teacher that works at Y/n's school. That is Spot. In a different dimension."

"This shit makes no sense." Miguel said, "Listen, Chris is Spot in a different dimension. Only if he was a teacher and not a scientist. Anyway. Spot saw that he wanted to get with Y/n, but she told him you guys were dating so he backed off."

"I guess that really affected him, because he wants you to suffer. He wants to kill you and Y/n." Miguel furrowed his brows. "¿Qué carajo está pasando?" He mumbled to himself. "Either way. We need to get moving. Y/n will be waking up soon. She cannot know-"

"Why?" Miguel immediately asked, "Just listen Miguel. If she knows, things will get difficult. Just go about it normally. Don't say anything, we will be there when Spot attacks." Peter opened the portal for him.

"Nothing will happen to Y/n. She won't be apart of your guys' plan." Miguel didn't asked, he stated. Walking through the portal. He was in their bedroom. Y/n was laying in bed asleep, but her brows furrowed.

    "Miguel," She asked, he looked at the time before replying. "Hey, baby. Good mornin'" He placed his hand on the side of her face. Swiping a piece of hair out of her face. "Is everything okay?"

   She asked, he was quiet for a second. "Yeah, baby." He stuttered, clearing his throat. "Everything's fine."

-

didn't proofread.
all the cool kids follow and read my other books.
so if you don't you're a yk
a LOSER

 so if you don't you're a yk a LOSER