twenty-four

Four years. It took four damn years. But I found it. I found her. And I've figured it out. After years.

My normal life. With her.

Broken off from the spider-verse. I will never have to see these people again. And if my math is correct, they will never find me.

~~

"Hey, boss.." Peter said as he knocked on the open door to Miguel's office. Miguel's gaze did not move from the computer in front of him. "I just wanted to see how you were holding up." Peter said to him.

Miguel's eye bags were dark. Gray hairs were found in every spot of his hair. His eyes were blood shot. "Again," Peter continued, "I'm really sorry about Y/n. Have you decided on which dimension to go to?"

"One light years from the spider-verse." Miguel mumbled. Peter nodded with a frown. "It was good knowing you. I'll remember you even if you don't remember me. We all will." He said, "Peter." Miguel looked up to him.

"Yes sir?" Peter asked, feeling intimidated as he looked into his red eyes. "Lock the door on your way out." Peter was quiet for a second. "Bye, boss." He mumbled, locking the door and then closing it.

Miguel sighed, deleting the last of his data. There wouldn't be a trace of him left in any dimension.

He stood up, typing in a number on his watch. Planet 79226-797. The orange portal opened. He looked into it, fixing his buttoned up shirt. "I'm coming, my love." He mumbled, squeezing the watch until it shattered in his hand.

He let the pieces slowly fall out of his hand until he walk into the light. The cold air hit his face, his memory was new.

He opened his eyes.

"Good morning," Y/n smiled at him. They were both laying in bed. "Good morning, my love." He whispered, "first game of the season. Are you ready?" Y/n cupped his face with her left hand. Her ring leaving a cold feeling on his face.

Their bedroom door was busted open. "Papa! Momma!" Their daughter jumped in bed, "Good morning, Gabi." Y/n and Miguel said at the same time. "It's the first game day of the season! Everyone is wearing their jerseys to school! Can I PLEASE wear mine!" Y/n looked at Miguel.

"I don't see why not. But you have to check with your ma." Miguel looked back at Y/n. She looked at Gabi, "Of course you can." Gabi smiled big, running out of the room.

"I love you, Y/n."

She smiled.

"I love you, Miguel."

-

All done. Time for bonus chapters!

Any suggestions please comment HERE.

Or on my message board.

This was a lot of fun to write and appreciate all of the support more than anything. I love you guys.

And as always

worksbysarah