three

"¡El reloj!" Miguel shot up, he looked around confused of his surroundings. He realized he was still in Y/n's apartment. It was dark, the room being lit by the moon outside the window. He slowed his heavy breathing and stood up.

  His footsteps echoed through the silence. Walking over to the kitchen sink he splashed his face with water multiple times. As he removed his face from the wash cloth he could see a bright light shining through the window.

  He cautiously stepped over. Looking out the window he saw a white figure. A fully white figure with black spots. Upon closer expectations he realized it had no face. And even worse it was staring right into the window, looking at Miguel.

  "What the hell.." Miguel whispered to himself. The thing's hand stretched out, showing Miguel something. He squinted his eyes to try to see it. Then it became obvious.

  His watch. "Joder!" He yelled, before opening the window he saw the many people still walking the sidewalks of New York. If Miguel were to harm someone with his identity showing. They would come here looking for him. "My suit," he looked around, he spotted it on the floor and pulled it on quickly.

  "Spider man?" A small voice said from behind him as he put his arms in. He turned, it was Y/n. She looked at him with wide eyes. She tried to look out the window at the bright light but he pushed her back. His unmasked face leaned down to be in hers.

  "Do not let it see you." He said, his voice at a whisper. Y/n looked at him crazy, "please, Y/n." She sighed, handing him mask from off the table. "Be careful, Spider man." She whispered back, he nodded and watched her go back to her room.

  He waited until he heard the door close. He turned back toward the window, "Give me my watch tu hijo de puta raro." As he jumped out the window, running towards the thing it ran.

  He shot a web at it, it was going to hit one of his black spots but it went right through him. "What the fuck!" Miguel yelled.

He chased him for hours on end. Swinging everywhere. The thing placed sometime of teleportation hole right under Miguel. When Miguel fell in he fell onto the ground of Y/n's apartment.

He looked around, breathing heavy. "No, no, no!" He screamed, Y/n ran out of her room when she heard him. "Spider man," she said, kneeling down next time him and placing her hand on his back.

"That fucker," he said, still breathing heavy. "He fucking teleported me back here!" He slammed his fist on the ground. "It's okay," she said, "you can get him later."

"No!" He yelled, turning his head to her making her jump back. He ripped his mask off, "he has my watch!" He yelled, Y/n shook her head. "No, Spider man. He doesn't," her words stuttered. "Your watch it's," she stood up. "It's right here." She reached for it on the table.

A web clasped over her hand forcefully. She yelled in pain, Miguel stood up. Walking towards the table. "Don't touch it," he said. "You-" Y/n was left in shock. "You just shot a web out of you hand." She said now breathing heavily.

She tried to get it off as the force was growing tighter and tighter. Miguel grabbed her wrists, pressing them against the walls behind her. "You," he said, she looked into his eyes. Instead of having red eyes, his entire eyes were tinted with a glowing red.

"You're the reason for all of this." Y/n shook her head with fear. "No... No, Spider man I didn't do anything-" "Shut up!" He yelled in her face, she tightly closed her eyes. Tears started to fall down her face and that was when Miguel realized what he was doing.

He let her go, backing away. "Y/n," he looked at her with wide eyes that returned to their normal color. "I'm so sorry," he watched her run to her room and lock the door. "Fuck." He mumbled,

"I'm a monster.."

-

worksbysarah