fourteen

"Can you scratch my back?" Miguel said to Y/n as she walked out of her bedroom into the living room. He turned slipping his shirt off, Y/n examined his muscular back. She slowly rubbed her nails across. Miguel groaned. "Up," he said, she moved her hand up.

   "To the right," She moved her hand to the right. "Up some more." Y/n moved her hand up, "wait, go down." She stopped, "Miguel I want to go to bed." She whined, "Okay, I'll be in there in a minute."

   "What? What are you doing?" She asked, "Gotta start planning soccer for the kids' tomorrow." Y/n smiled, "You can plan that during the class period so you can sleep." He shook his head, "I like listening to your lessons. They're cute." She rolled her eyes and stood taller.

   She still couldn't quite reach him so he bent down. His hand lightly placed on her waist. Y/n kissed his cheek before walking to her bedroom. He watched her until she was out of view. He sat down at her table, writing on some paper.

   An hour had passed. Miguel was groaning frustrated. A bright red light shines into the window. He stood up, inching over to the window. It was silent, Y/n was asleep. The floor creaked as his bare foot pressed against it.

   He stood at the side of the window, just barely peeking out of it. "Spider-man." He grumbled. Outside the window, they're were four spider-man's. They had just entered this dimension and were standing in an alley way.

    One, in a white suit looked up to the window. He moved his head before being seen. "Miles, Noir, Gwen and Peter." He cussed under his breath. He rushed into the bedroom.

   He threw his suit on, somehow not awakening Y/n. He looked back out the window, they were coming toward the building. "They can't know about Y/n." He said, jumping out of the building.

   ****

   "Miguel," Y/n mumbled as she woke noticing he still hadn't joined her. She looked at the time, it was five am. She would have to get up for work soon. She placed her bare feet on the cold wood floor. She walked into the kitchen, "Miguel?" She whispered, rubbing her eyes. She looked up when no response was heard. "Miguel?" She said louder, looking around. He was nowhere.

   She knocked on the bathroom door. Nothing. She opened it, empty. She looked around again. Still nothing. The table caught her eye. She turned, papers spread across it. Y/n stepped closer to see. They were what he was going to teach the kids today.

   A cold air hit her, she turned. The window was open. She looked out it, but still nothing. "Damn it," She threw on jeans with a jacket. She walked outside. "Miguel?" She called out, random people looking at her.

   After looking for an hour she called her boss. "Hey, I have an emergency. I'm not going to make it." Although he was irritated he said it was fine and hung up. Y/n continued to look for him.

   She coughed, growing sick from being out in the cold weather. It had been hours of walking. Y/n turned back, thinking maybe he had shown up at home.

   She opened the door to her apartment. At the same time someone crawled into the window. "Miguel!" She yelled at him, he was wearing his suit. "Baby. You're awake.." He said, closing it and looking out of it.

  He made sure to lock it and close her curtains. "Yeah! Of course I'm awake! I had to wake up for WORK. Which I had to CALL IN because I couldn't find my stupid BOYFRIEND." He walked up to her. "I'm so sorry."

   He placed his hands on her shoulders. "I'm from another dimension." She looked up to him. Silent.

  "Okay."

   She crossed her arms, "Okay?" Miguel asked her. "Okay, you flew in from the middle of nowhere. You wear a very form fitting suit and you can shoot webs out of your hands."

  Miguel opened his mouth but she held her finger up. "You also have fangs and claws. You're eyes are red, and you need serum to keep your DNA balanced so you don't turn into a giant spider. You don't think I've known you're from a different dimension?!" She yelled at him, pushing him back.

   "I-," something sent Y/n flying into the wall. "Y/n!" Miguel yelled, she groaned. Miguel kneeled next to her. A web was shot at her he turned.

    Four spider-man's stood in the room. "She said boyfriend, right? I'm not the only one who heard that am I?" Peter said to the three. "She sure did." Gwen said, crossing her arms.

   Miguel helped Y/n before saying a word. She sat up, holding onto her side. "What the fuck!" He yelled at them, "My apologies, my lady." Noir tipped his hat to her. "So. You run off into another dimension and get a girlfriend." Miles said, his arms crossed. His voice cold.

    "I didn't run off, I'm here because I had to deal with you." Miguel pointed into his face. "Then why haven't you left?" He asked, "I-," He thought for a second. "How was I supposed to leave?"

   "Well," Peter said, fixing his suit. "We figured out how to get Gabriela back." Y/n could see Miguel's shoulders pop up. His breathing clenched.

   "Who is Gabriela?"

-

STILL DIDNT PROOF READ 😈😈

gonna be going crazy on my other book "he just appeared - EDITED" i would recommend it

worksbysarah