four

Miguel slowly awoke. He was on the floor of Y/n's apartment. He pushed himself up and had a raging headache. In front of him there was a note. He also noticed a pillow that was placed under his head and blanket over his body. He felt the guilt from scaring Y/n but opened the letter.

  Dear Spider man
  You are too heavy to lift and put on the couch. So the floor will have to do until you wake up. I had to go to work today but whatever happened with you yesterday we'll talk about it when I get home.

   I should be home around four, maybe later. I made you some food, it's in the fridge. See you soon.

  Miguel slowly stood up, feeling a little dazed. He was still in his suit so the first thing he did was take a shower and change. He tried to eat but he couldn't stop thinking about Y/n.

   He laid down on the couch but he couldn't stop thinking about her. He got up, walking out of the apartment. "She's a teacher, so she has to work at a school." He said to himself as she made sure to lock her door.

   He started walking, after only five minutes of walking he was frustrated. He walked into a nearby alley with no one in it. He crawled up to the top of the building.

  Looking around, he saw a yellow bus far down the road and swung to it.

   Big Apple Middle School.

  He assumed it was the one and waited up top a nearby building. He could hear a bell ring and kids starting to run outside to a fenced area. He took a closer look and saw Y/n.

   She was talking to a kid. She looked beautiful, her hair was tied back. She wore a buttoned up shirt with a black skirt. She started walking around, seeing what everyone was doing. She could feel someone staring at her.

   She looked around, then she looked up. "Spider man," She mumbled to herself as they made eye contact. "Miss L/n!" A student yelled to get her attention. She looked down, and nodded her head to whatever it was the child was telling her.

  She looked back up when the child had ran off. Spider man wasn't on top of the building anymore. She brushed it off, and continued to watch the kids play.

****

Y/n pushed her keys into her apartment door. As she stepped in, someone lightly pulled the door open all the way. It was Miguel, or as she knew, Spider man.

"Spider man?" She looked at him, "can we talk?" He asked, she nodded, placing her bag down on the floor. "Yeah, of course, we can." He watched her walk to the table and sit down.

"I'm sorry," was the first thing he said. "I was really overwhelmed and I am terrible at controlling my anger." Y/n waved her hand, "yeah, I got that. Tell me about the web. How did you do that?"

Miguel looked at her, then looked around the room. He spotted the coffee mug sitting on the counter. He shot his web and brought it to him.

He looked at Y/n with a smile. "What the fuck." She said, "how do you do that?" She asked, "what? You never heard of superheroes?" He asked her, "Well, yeah. But I didn't think they were— you know, real."

"You have to promise me something." Miguel said looking at her, "what?" She said. looking at his hands. "Y/n." He placed his hands on her shoulders so she would now look at him. "You cannot tell a soul." She nodded, "I promise to not tell a soul. Now show me."

She stood up, "What do you want me to do?" He asked, standing up as well. "Grab me," Miguel laughed at her. "For real," She said, he sighed before shooting his web and latching onto her shirt. "How do you do the pull thing?"

Miguel pulled his arm back, and sent Y/n flying back into him. He caught her in his arms, holding tightly to her sides while they were both in a laughing fit.

"Spider man, that-" Miguel shushed her. "Miguel." She stopped, looking confused. "Miguel?" She asked, Miguel nodded. A big smile slowly creeped onto her face. She wrapped her arms around his stomach tightly. "Miguel is better than Spider man."

She started to pull away, Miguel wrapped his arms around her tighter. "No te vayas.." He whispered.

After a little bit they both let go. "Can you do the thing again?" She asked, he sighed. Shooting his web.

-
worksbysarah

-worksbysarah