two

Spider man slowly opened his eyes to the smell of freshly cooked food. He sat up, feeling pain in his arm and stomach. When looking to examine them he realized his suit was pulled down to his waist.

Footsteps came into the room. It was Y/n, the beautiful one. "Y/n," he said standing up. She turned around. Making the man frozen. Her hair was up with two pieces hanging out. She wore mom jeans with a t-shirt. "Good morning," she smiled at him.

"I didn't expect you to be up so early." She sat down at the table with papers in front of her. At another seat there was food and a broken piece of metal. "I made you food, I'm not sure what you would have liked. Oh, and that watch you were talking about-"

He cut her off, "what about it?" He asked, his tone loud. She cleared her throat before continuing. "I went back to the place you, appeared at." She looked him up and down before looking back at her papers.

"That's all I found." He immediately grabbed it, messing with it for a few seconds. "Este pedazo de mierda!" He yelled slamming the thing on the table. He turned in frustration and saw a bag sitting on the ground next to the couch.

He picked it up, "what is this?" He asked looking at Y/n. She marked an 'x' on a piece of paper before turning to look. "Oh," she said, "you didn't have any other clothes. So I went and picked you up a few. I don't really know your size." She said, now looking back down.

"What, what are you doing?" He said walking toward her, "why do you keep looking down?" His voice sounded stressed out, "Grading papers.." She said, looking up to him.

"You're, you are a teacher?" He asked, sitting back down. "Yeah, I am," she said. "I used to be a," he paused. "A soccer coach."

"Oh, really?" She said, placing her pen on the table and placed her head in her hand. He stared at her beautiful face. "La bella.." He whispered to himself. She turned her head as she was confused.

"How about you," she said standing up. "Change into this, because I assume these would be more comfortable." She handed him the clothes she bought him. His arms were shaking again. She assumed that was the giveaway for when he was stressed out and such.

He looked around, "where?" He asked, she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards a different room. He noticed how small her hand was in his. He felt more relaxed.

"Here," she said, letting go and walking away. He watched her walk away then sighed before stepping into the bathroom. He started her shower and felt the steaming hot water down his skin.

  He changed and walked back out. He could hear two people talking. He went back into the kitchen and saw a man standing up along with Y/n.

   "That gives you no right to talk about my kids that way." She said, inches away from his face. "You're kids aren't as gifted as the other classes." The man, had a suit on with black slicked back hair.

   "My kids are not dumb." Y/n said, "I didn't say they were. I'm saying you need to stop offering them all these awards. It's upsetting the honors class."

  "The honors class is a bunch of kids who have good lives at home. My kids don't. Half of them are taking care of their other siblings and don't have time for homework. The other half of them are in the street selling what ever that can for something to eat. So don't you ever come into my space and tell me to treat MY kids. Because I sure as hell don't tell you how to treat yours."

   Miguel was surprised by her confidence that was twice the size of her. "Miss L/n," She held her hand up in his face. "I've heard enough. Leave."

   "Miss Y/n," he tried to argue. "Get out, Mr. Williams." She said, "but," Miguel decided to step in. "I believe she asked you to leave." They both looked at him.

   The shirt that Y/n bought him was still too tight around his arms and shoulders and clearly showed off his muscles. "Now, Mr.Williams, I would suggest you leave."

   The man stood still, not making his way to the door. Miguel, pushed Y/n back and stood in front of the man, towering over him. "Leave, before I rip you inside fucking out and make your mouth your fucking asshole."

   "Gross," Y/n whispered to herself, but Miguel caught wind of it. The man finally left, slamming the door behind him. "Thank you, Spider man." Y/n said from behind him.

  "Uh," Miguel turned. "Your students.." She looked confused. "Tell me about them." Her confused look turned into excitement as she sat him down and gave him his food.

   This girl talked nonstop for over two hours.

  "Oh, Micheal is the oldest. One time he was hanging out with these older men. Who have a history of selling stuff I don't want him selling. I had to walk him home. That poor baby, and-" She stopped, looking at Miguel.

   "I'm listening," he said. "You said 'Micheal is the oldest. one time he was hanging out with these older men. Who have a history of selling stuff I don't want him selling. I had to walk him home. That poor baby, and-'". He said, looking back up to her. She smiled, "you're pretty cool to have around." Y/n said as she took his empty plate from in front of him.

   "Where's your boyfriend?" Miguel asked her, ignoring her statement. "I'm sorry?" She asked, washing the dish. "I don't think I ask hard questions." Miguel crossed his arms at the table.

  "You just," she sat back down. "Throw me off guard with them." She laid her head in her hand. "I don't have one. Well, I did and he was using me to get with one of my friends." Y/n rolled her eyes, "I'm sorry to hear that."

  "Well, they come and go and there's nothing I can do." She said, "you should probably rest."