fifteen

Miguel looked over his shoulder to Y/n. Her brows were furrowed as she looked at everyone in the room. Miguel then realized she wasn't studying everyone. She was studying Noir.

Miguel looked back at Noir, he was also looking at her. While everyone else looked at him. He shot his web at her shoulder as he walked into the bedroom, pulling her. "Miguel!" She yelled at him but he ignored it.

He closed the door. "Stay here." He said to her, pushing on down on the bed. "Miguel." She stood back up, he started to walk out. She grabbed his forearm. "I'm apart of your life too." She said, he looked over his shoulder, closing the door.

"Just stay here." He said to her, "Miguel!" She yelled at him. "This is more important than you!" He yelled in her face, he felt her grip slowly remove from his arm.

The look on her face. The hurt in her eyes. She looked at him for a second. Then turned away. "Oh, okay." He couldn't see her anymore, but he could see her wipe her eyes. "Y/n, I-"

"No, no. It's cool. I get it." She said, sitting on her bed. "Y/n, I didn't mean that." She looked at him, "Yes, you did." Miguel furrowed his brows upwards. "I never should have thought I was," she looked up him up and down. "Special to you."

He stepped toward her, "Y/n, really you-" She held her hand up, "Just go do whatever is so important." He walked up to her, cupping the side of her face. He leaned down, to be in her face. "You are very important to me." He kissed her forehead, he looked at her when he pulled away from her.

She didn't looked at him, "You are the most important thing to me. But this is really important to me too." Y/n shook her head. "That's not what you said."

He pulled her jaw up, making her look at him. "I spoke out of," he thought for a moment. "I spoke wrongly because I was overwhelmed. Gabriela is my daughter who I lost. I would do anything to have you both with me. Both of you mean everything to me." He kissed her head once more.

   "I love you, Y/n." She looked at him with wide eyes. "I'm sorry what I said hurt your feelings. And I'll fix my attitude." He said, knocks came on the door. "Miguel." It was Noir, "We are in a bit of a rush." Miguel stood up straight, "I'm sorry, I have to-"

"Go." Y/n said to him, he looked at her. "I love you too." She said, standing up. "Go get Gabriela." He nodded, walking out of the room. She followed him. She watched as everyone shot out of the window except for one. Noir.

He looked at her. "I'm sure you're very confused." Y/n waved her hand, "I teach middle schoolers. I've seen worse." He gave a 'hm', "You're strong. I like that." Miguel shot his web at Noir, "Stop flirting with my girlfriend and come on." He pulled him out the window.

****

Miguel followed them to Kingpin's mansion. "What does Kingpin have to do with any of this?" Miguel asked, everyone hushed him. He huffed, "there." Peter whispered, he pointed to a window. Everyone shot at it, landing outside of it and peeking in.

"Scorpion venom.." Peter whispered, "What does that-" "Sh!" They all yelled at Miguel. He rolled his eyes. As they looked around, two men walked in. Then Kingpin.

   "The last gallon, sir." A man in a black suit said, "all of it is mine." Kingpin said, "Good." He turned to the men. "I want you guys to visit the club tonight. See if my girl is there." They both nodded at him.

   "We have to get it, we need it. It's the only fuel the dimension will open to." Noir said to Miguel. "How do we get in?" Gwen asked, "We need a distraction." Miguel said.

   "We need a pretty lady." Noir said.

-
I STILL DIDNT PROOFREAD IM ON A ROLL 😈

worksbysarah