seventeen

"I wasn't going to let that man do that to Y/n." Miguel said, closing the bedroom door and walking into the living room. "What? What happened?" Gwen asked, Peter looked down at the ground. "He tried to rape her." Miguel's hands were on his hips as his brows furrowed.

   "If you wouldn't have stopped it, everyone could be back." Miles said, "My father, that YOU made me watch die could be back." Miguel looked the young man in the eyes. "Your father isn't her fault." He said their his teeth, "None of our cannon events were her fault."

    Everyone was quiet. "If you guys were so smart to forgive out how to not mess up everything by doing this. You should have been smart enough to get it on your own." Miguel said. "You should have let it happen." Noir said.

    "Watch my girlfriend be assaulted for our gain? Over my dead body." Miguel was disgusted at their opinions. "You're only thinking about yourself right now!" Noir yelled, "No, I'm thinking about Y/n!" Miguel yelled back.

   Everyone looked at him. "She did nothing- She did absolutely nothing to deserve that. To deserve this stress that we are putting on her."

   "So what? You're just going to forget about Gabriela?" Miles asked, "What happened to Gabriela was my fault. And it's over. I would love to have her in this dimension with Y/n and I.

    But not at the risk of Y/n." Peter stepped up to him. Placing his hand on his shoulder. "Fine. But you know what's going to have to happen if you stay in this dimension." He warned.

    "No." Miguel shook his head. "It's not going to happened, because I'm not going to be spider-man if it means she has to die." Miguel said, removing his hand from off his shoulder.

    "You're going to give up being spider-man for her?" Gwen said, shocked. Miguel looked over to the bedroom where Y/n laid inside.

   "For her, anything."

   "Miguel- You can't stop what's going to happen." Peter said, "Yes, I can." He said grabbing his arm. "Miguel!" Noir yelled at him, "You talking all this crap about how much you love her when you know she's going to die for your canon event in this dimension!" He yelled at him.

   "No," He switched something on Peter's watch. "That's not how it works." He said, opening a random dimension and shooting them all inside of it.

    He sighed, a quiet voice spoke behind them. "Miguel?" Y/n asked, he turned to her. Her face was puffy and red. She looked exhausted. "Yes, Mi amor?" He asked.

    "Are they ever going to come back?" She asked as she watched him walk toward her. "I hope not." He stared down into her big, pure eyes.

   "I'm not going to be spider-man anymore." He said, her eyes widen. "What?" She mumbled almost too quiet to hear. "You deserve better. But I love you. So I'll be better."

-

DIDNT PROOF READ
worksbysarah

DIDNT PROOF READ worksbysarah