nine

It was quiet as they both got ready. Y/n was still upset about the event from this weekend. "I'm sure he'll be there." Miguel said, he was sitting on the bed watching Y/n get ready. "Or no one could be there. I could get fired." Y/n said, fixing her hair.

   "Let's just go," she said before he could say anything else. She walked quickly, not really allowing him to walk next to her. Before she walked out the door she felt something grab her and pull her back. Miguel shot his web at her.

  "I'm sorry, Y/n." He said, placing his hands on her shoulders. "I just," she said looking down. "I just really care about my kids." He pulled her into a hug. "I know, everything will be okay." She was trying not to cry before she went to work.

   He rubbed his hand up and down his back, bending down so she could wrap his arms around his neck. "We have to go." She sniffed, letting go.

  She quietly walked next to him, he wanted to hold her hand but he didn't know what to do. He followed her into the school building. "Miss L/n," the principal stopped her. "When you and your coach get settled could you please come see me?"

   Y/n was quiet, "yes sir." She said, walking to her class, she sat her bag down. "Can you," She paused looking at Miguel. "Take care of the kids until I get back?" He nodded and watched her walk out without another word.

He silently sat in the empty classroom. Hoping she would get back before the kids so he didn't have to deal with them. "So," A bright light shines in the room.

It was Spot. Miguel sighed, "What if she gets fired?" He asked, leaning on a desk picking at his nails. "What?" Miguel asked, the frustrated showing in his tone. "You know. No pay check. You're going to have to get off your ass. I mean, she's been paying for you. Now you make her lose her job and hurry to find another one. Maybe she won't be able to pay for the two of you."

"I'll get money, but it doesn't matter. She won't get fired." The bell rang, "just get out of here, Thing." Miguel said, standing up. "It's Spot." He said before leaving. Miguel opened the door.

The kids were confused. Once they all sat down on kid raised his hand. "What?" Miguel asked, "Where's Miss L/n?" He asked, putting his hand down on the desk. "Running an errand." He said, sitting down not wanting to talk to them.

After a couple minutes of the kids talking amongst each other, Y/n walked in. Everyone looked at her. Her eyes were red and puffy. Miguel felt his heart sink. "Take out your books, ten minutes of silent reading." She said to the kids. She sat down behind her desk, hiding her face from the kids.

"What happened?" Miguel whispered to her, she looked over to him. "Michael is transferring schools." She whispered, trying to keep her composure. Miguel sighed, placing his hand on her leg for comfort.

-
worksbysarah

trying to figure out if i want this to be a long fanfic or a short one

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

trying to figure out if i want this to be a long fanfic or a short one

DIDNT PROOFREAD LOL