seven

"You all ready?" Y/n asked Miguel. The students had left over an hour ago. Y/n stayed behind to clean up the classroom and set up tomorrow's plan. Miguel nodded as he stood up.

   "I would really like if I could come again." Miguel said as they walked out of the building. "Yeah?" Y/n asked him and he nodded. "You can come everyday if you want." Miguel grabbed her hand, she held his.

  "Holding my hand like your my boyfriend." She laughed, Miguel stayed quiet. He stopped in his tracks, looking forward. Y/n looked, a giant man was looking at her. He was huge, and bald. He wore a black suit, he didn't take his eyes off of Y/n for a second. Miguel's grip grew tighter.

   "Hello," He said to her, "uh," Miguel pulled her away continuing to walk forward. "Petty, she would have been a nice gem at the club tonight, huh boys?" Miguel heard but Y/n didn't.

  "Y/n," Miguel said as they walked into her apartment. "Yes?" She looked at him.

  "How about I take you out tonight?"

****

  Miguel sat on the couch waiting for Y/n. He hid his spider suit underneath his outfit. Y/n walked out, wearing a red dress. "How do I look?" She asked. Miguel looked up from his lap. "Mujer maravillosa." She looked confused, "you look perfect."

  On the way there she could see Miguel growing nervous. "A club?" She asked, caught off guard. "Yes," He immediately said his voice cold. "Oh, uh," She sounded disappointed. "What?"

  "Clubs are just not my thing." She said, looking up to Miguel. "Make it your thing." He said, walking in. She followed behind him and sat down next to him at the bar.

  He was looking everywhere. "Miguel," She placed her hand on his forearm. "Y/n, this isn't a date. I need you to do something for me." Y/n looked at him and nodded her head. His comment hurt her.

  'Of course he wouldn't take me out. Why would he.' She thought to herself. "Hello, lovely." A man in a suit walked up to her. "Get the neon green liquid." Miguel whispered to her, she looked at him confused. "My boss over there." He pointed, Y/n looked. It was the bald man from before. "Act interested, move your body. Sit in his lap, just get it." Miguel whispered in her ear again.

   "You've caught his eye, he liked to take a closer look at you. If it's fine with your boyfriend over here." He looked at Miguel, Y/n looked at him her eyes wide. "Of course, my friend."

  The man pulled on Y/n's arm. Pulling her away from Miguel. "Men," she grumbled to herself. "Ain't she a gem?" The man asked the other man sitting around him. "Come here, love." He patted for Y/n to sit next to him. She reluctantly did, she looked over to Miguel.

  He waved his hands, telling to her to act interested. "I haven't caught your name yet." The man said to her, she turned. Looking at him, she placed her hand on chest. "You can call me anything."

****

  "Could I get you something to drink, baby?" Kingpin asked her, "I'm feeling something fun," She asked him, he pulled her into his lap. "How about some of this?" He pulled a capsule from his pocket. It was neon green and liquid, she looked at Miguel who was gone.

   "Maybe a few more," She smiled at him. "I got serval out in my car. Come with me." He grabbed her hand, pulling her outside. Now she started to panicked, Miguel was nowhere to be found. She couldn't fight this man off on her own. Why would he put her in this situation.

    "Here you go," He handed her a small bag as she took it he grabbed her neck. "Now you owe me." He tried to pull her into his car until someone grabbed her and pulled her back. Y/n screamed as she flew in the air.