ten

"And that's multiplication." Y/n said, she sat down at her desk. She sighed. "Where's Micheal?" She heard the kids talking amongst themselves. "You doing okay?" Miguel whispered to her. "Yeah," she said. "I'm fine," flipping through papers.

She passed out a paper to everyone and went and sat back down. She leaned back in her chair looking over the classroom. Miguel stared at her, she had a sad look that didn't go away. "Are we going to be allowed to go outside?" A kid asked, she didn't reply. "Miss?" She still didn't reply, Miguel lightly tapped her shoulder. "I hear him," she mumbled.

The boy raised his hand, "yes?" Y/n said. "Are we going to go outside?" He asked, "yes. Once everyone, finishes and passes that work sheet." Y/n said, pointing to the worksheet on their desk.

It didn't take long for the kids to place their papers on Y/n's desk. She flipped through them, not really grading them. She shook her head, "what the fuck." She mumbled under her breath, but the kids heard her.

She stood up, "guys, we just went over this." She said, passing the papers back out. "Y/n," Miguel called her name. "What," she said with an attitude. "Could I talk to you outside?" He said, standing up. "Mia," she placed the papers on her desk. "Pass those out."

She followed Miguel into the hallway. "What?" She asked, "you don't want to be mean to them." He said, she furrowed her brows. "What?" She said, crossing her arms. "You're upset. You need to calm down before going back in there. You don't want to be mean to your kids."

She sighed, "You're right." She said, taking a deep breath. She walked back into the classroom. "Okay guys." She said, clasping her hands together with a smile. "Let's go outside."

"But, Miss we didn't do good." A student said as she picked up the papers. "Woah," she said. "Just because it wasn't perfect does not mean you didn't do good."

All the kids smiled and lined up. Y/n took all of them outside. Miguel watched her lean on the wall by the door. She looked so drained. "Coach! Are we-" Miguel looked at the students.

After a while of running around with the kids Miguel looked up to check on Y/n. He stopped dead in his tracks. There was a man with her, about her age. Tall, slim, and he was hugging her.

  Why the fuck is he touching her.

-

Didn't proofread lol
worksbysarah

Didn't proofread lol worksbysarah