2: A SHEEPSHEAD FISH

ZIRKUS almost punched the mirror when he saw how he looked as Zirkus Huxford.

As expected of a minor villain like him, he had light brown hair (with two "antennas" shaped like a heart!) and dark chocolate eyes.

[Aka the most normal hair and eye color combination in a fantasy novel.]

He also had freckles. They would have been lovely, but his face ruined everything.

[This face looks like the main character of a horror-comedy film. It's ugly and scary, but it also looks like a joke so you can't take it seriously.]

Zirkus would have accepted an ugly face if he was blessed with a good build.

But no.

He was tall but lanky. Moreover, he was thin. Because of that, he looked feeble.

[I miss my toned body as Park Suho...]

Zirkus took a deep breath to calm down.

[This isn't the right time to worry about my new face and body.]

After Enzo Fenton, Rivo Creswell, and Nixie Winslet left in a hurry as if they thought Zirkus Huxford had gone crazy, he had no choice but to leave the forest behind the Holy Sword Academy as well.

That forest was known for being highly dangerous, after all.

[Zirkus Huxford is really crazy for bringing Enzo Fenton there just to bully him.]

He almost didn't find his way back to the academy.

Fortunately, he had Zirkus Huxford's memories.

Well, not all memories were clear in his head. It was as if the fragments of Zirkus Huxford's memory would only clear up if he needed them to guide him.

Just like when he was trying to go home.

The next thing he knew, he was already walking back to the 'Hero Dormitory 1.' It was the dormitory for the male students of Holy Sword Academy. It had three floors; each floor corresponded to the students' year level.

[According to Zirkus Huxford's memories, the Holy Sword Academy is divided into two groups: the Novice School and the Master School. Both schools are divided into three grades: the Freshman, Junior, and Senior year.]

It was similar to middle school and high school in Park Suho's previous world.

Anyway, he realized that Zirkus Huxford was now in Master School, Senior Year.

[I guess the three kids I met earlier are in the same school year as I am since we talked informally to each other.]

The second realization that hit him was the fact that Zirkus Huxford was rich.

According to this dude's memories, only the richest nobles could afford a solo room– that reminded him of an expensive one-bedroom apartment– in the dormitory.

The Guinevere Kingdom was a monarchy.

Naturally, there were nobles there.

[And it turns out Zirkus Huxford is the son of a rich marquis. But his parents are already dead. The one who currently leads the family is his older brother– Marcus Huxford.]

"Argh!" Zirkus clutched his chest tight when he felt a sudden yet painful squeeze in his heart when the name 'Marcus Huxford' echoed in his head. "Aigoo. Do you hate your brother that much?"

'Hate' was the only word he could think of to describe Zirkus Huxford's strong negative feelings towards his older brother.

"But it's not like I don't understand your pain," Zirkus said while patting his chest. Thankfully, the chest pain had already disappeared. "It must be hard to have a brother with a normal name when you're named 'Zirkus,' right? I would be mad, too, if my hyung has a normal name while mine sounds like a joke."