8: FEED THE VILLAIN

<"DO YOU have a death wish, you Shittyhead?">

Zirkus ignored Blob, the rude System.

He didn't have the energy to bother with Blob since he was already nervous as hell.

After all, Enzo Fenton was in his room. To be precise, the future villain was sitting on the sofa in the living room at the moment.

[Thank goodness he can't see me from there while I'm here in the kitchen.]

<"Why did you suddenly bring your first Catch here when you don't have a plan yet?!">

"Just shut up and let me use that ability," Zirkus whispered while rolling up his sleeves. "The <Broke University Bro Skill> one. I need that to make ramen for Enzo Fenton before he kills me."

<"Sigh.">

It was funny how Blob spelled the word 'sigh' on the Window, but he didn't have the luxury to laugh right now.

A normal delivery box suddenly appeared on the dining table.

Out. Of. Nowhere.

[It's kinda creepy?]

Oh?

[It looks like a normal package from a delivery food service in my previous world.]

He opened the delivery box in a hurry to check the contents.

Much to his surprise, he found several packs of a famous ramyeon brand in Korea and many more useful ingredients. There were also a dozen of eggs, chicken stock, some greens, tofu, SP*M, sausage, different types of mushrooms, rice cake, cheese, a bottle of kimchi, gochujang/red pepper paste, ssamjang/dipping sauce, and other condiments.

And the best part?

The package also came with a shallow pot and a butane stove.

He silently hugged the box.

[All hail the System!]

"Wow," Zirkus whispered to himself excitedly. "I can totally make budae jjigae with all these ingredients!"

***

ZIRKUS originally planned to make budae jjigae aka 'army stew' for Enzo Fenton because he received more ingredients from the System than he expected. But he changed his mind since he wanted to introduce the future villain to a simple meal first.

[And Enzo Fenton already looks impatient.]

The army stew would have taken at least thirty minutes to cook, and he didn't think the future villain had that much patience to last.

Hence, he just cooked two packs of ramyeon with egg.

"It's ready," Zirkus said, putting the pot on the center of the dining table. It was a table for four, hence it wasn't that big. "Let's eat, Classmate."

To show Enzo Fenton how to eat it, he picked up the soup bowl on the table.

He just found it in the cupboard earlier.

[Too bad the System didn't send chopsticks. Should I ask Blob later?]

Then he used a fork to put half of the cooked noodles in his bowl.

That was when Zirkus realized that Enzo Fenton had his arms crossed over his chest, and it didn't look like he had any intention to move at all.

[Aigoo, this kid...]