19: POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!!

ZIRKUS clicked his tongue when he saw Enzo's golden eyes sparkle while staring intently at Klaus Irvin.

[Enzo has probably figured out that Klaus Irvin is, indeed, a dragon.]

Tsk.

[This crazy bastard is having violent thoughts again, for sure!]

"The human form of a dragon is known to be very beautiful and shiny," Yelena commented calmly. "No wonder your face is blinding, Klaus."

Ah, even the Mermaid Princess had figured out Klaus Irvin's true identity.

"This is not how I want to be exposed as a dragon," Klaus Irvin said, laughing nervously. "I was actually planning to reveal my grand self in my upcoming nineteenth birthday. Now my surprise is ruined."

Oh, wow.

[Priorities, huh?]

"Happy birthday in advance, Klaus," Yelena greeted the dragon. "But why do those people want you dead?"

"Dragon Hunters."

It was Enzo who answered Yelena's question.

"Dragon Hunters?" Zirkus asked, knitting his eyebrows. "I'm more familiar with the term 'Dragon Slayers.' Or are they the same, just with different names?"

"Dragon Slayers kill dragons for honor or safety of the human race," Enzo explained, and he looked pissed doing so because he hated talking. "Dragon Hunters kill dragons for profit." He pointed at Klaus Irvin. "From head to toe, all his body parts could be sold at a high price– whether he's in his human or dragon form."

Wow.

"Enzo, you're scaring me," Klaus Irvin said. Although smiling, the dragon was actually backing away from Enzo. "Why do you know so much about Dragon Hunters?"

"Because I read a lot of books," Enzo said, scoffing. "You don't?"

Pfft.

Zirkus almost laughed at what Enzo said, but he soon stopped laughing when he realized that they were already surrounded by the enemies.

Damn.

[Why do the main characters like talking in the middle of a fight?!]

"Boss, these kids are looking down on us."

"They're casually talking among themselves and ignoring us on purpose!"

[They're not wrong, though.]

Zirkus had to feel bad for the enemies.

Yelena, Enzo, and Klaus Irvin all looked relaxed despite getting ambushed.

[They're definitely looking down on the enemies.]

On the other hand, the enemies were being passive, too.

[If I were them, I would have attacked already. Most villains in novels and webcomics lose because they listen to the main characters talk!]

But since he was on the kids' sides, he was relieved.

"This is my problem, so let me deal with this," Klaus Irvin said, stepping up. "I'm used to dealing with cheap bastards like them anyway."

Yelena just smiled and nodded.

Enzo, on the other hand, just resumed eating his gimbap.

Was Zirkus the only one nervous here?!

<"It's because you're the weakest here, you Shittyhead. Kekeke!">