6: PRETTY PRIVILEGE

WAS ENZO Fenton really crazy enough to feed his schoolmates Sea Monsters?

[Yep,] Zirkus thought to himself. [It exactly sounds like something Enzo Fenton would do.]

In the original novel, the First Disaster was known for his bizarre crimes. It was emphasized that before summoning the Cataclysm into the world, Enzo Fenton had never hurt innocent people. The villain's crimes consisted of destroying evil organizations for fun.

[But that doesn't matter since many innocent people still died when Enzo Fenton and the other Disasters summoned the Cataclysm into the world.]

That was the beginning of the apocalypse, after all.

[Yep, a person with thoughts of ending the world "just because" couldn't be good.]

Plus, Rivo Creswell mentioned that Enzo Fenton killed a certain 'Klaus Irvin.' That happened during their academy days, so Klaus Irvin must be a schoolmate.

[I already checked our class list. Klaus Irvin isn't there so he must be from another class.]

Zirkus let out a long sigh when the realization hit him. "I must also stop that crazy bastard from committing murder."

But for now, he must stop the food poisoning incident from happening first.

"Aigoo," he complained while punching the combination in the keypad attached to the package he received. "This is pretty high-tech for a fantasy novel."

Zirkus was already back in his room.

The package that he received was similar to a small vault with a keypad attached to the mini door/lid. Fortunately, the password was easy, and it was within Zirkus Huxford's memories.

[1131XX.]

It was Zirkus Huxford's birthday.

[This poor bastard was born on Halloween Day, huh? No wonder his face looks scary.]

He opened the vault and found a vial full of red jelly-like capsules inside.

[That looks ominous.]

He picked up the letter under the bottle first and read the content.

["Young Master Huxford, congratulations. The shell-changing capsules you requested last year are finally completed. One capsule will change your appearance for an hour. Attached is the photograph of the face you chose. Your humble servants wish you happiness, our lord.

PS: Don't worry, Young Master. The capsules will appear as normal energy-replenishing capsules to other people. The shell-changing property will only activate once you consume them."]

Zirkus then flipped the letter to find a photo attached to it.

[Wow, so pretty.]

The boy in the photo had rose-gold hair and crimson eyes which were a little different from Rivo Creswell's dark red eyes.

[If this boy was born in Korea, he'd probably become an idol. He has a face that makes him the 'puppy type.' Plus, his looks are so gentle that he almost looks feeble. But it only makes you want to protect him.]

So, this was Zirkus Huxford's style, huh?

"Zirkus Huxford probably spent a fortune on these capsules," Zirkus said, feeling a little bad for the original owner of his current body. Then he stared at his face in the mirror. He was already used to his new look, so his blood pressure didn't increase anymore out of anger. "Dude, you must probably hate your face so much. Don't worry, I won't judge you."