Let the race start!

**the next day**

Emma's pov

I wake up because of the sound of Max' electric toothbrush, jeez what a terrible sound. I check my alarm, couldn't he wait 4 minutes? I turn of my alarm and go to the bathroom. "Goodmorning grumpy" Max says when I walk into the bathroom "annoying pig" I say irritated. "I didn't know you were actually grumpy" he laughed. "Shut up and go away then I can dress myself" I say, "love you to sissy" he kissed my hair and goes into the room. "Jerk" I say under my breath. "I heard that" he says from the bed. I laugh of course he hears everything. I wash myself and brush my teeth, I put on some jeans and my red bull shirt. I walk into the room again and see a Max sitting with my cap and his cap on his head. "Jesus weirdo" I say trying to grab my cap. "Nah ah, say Max is the best big brother" he says. Annoying kid. "Max is an idiotic annoying big brother" I say in response I stand with my arms crossed on my chest. "Fair enough" he says he throws my cap to me. "Thank you idiot" I say grinning. "Come on little one" he says. I don't know why but everyone calls me 'Little one' I'm not even that small, yeah okay compared to Max I am. We walk downstairs for breakfast.

Lando's Pov

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Zak had arranged another room for me so now I do have hot water coming out of my shower. I turn the shower on and step under it. After 5 minutes I step out of the shower and put on my clothes. I take my cap from my nightstand and walk down stairs. I get a notification on my phone: @EmmaVerstappen62 follows you. I look up and see her looking at me, she waves me over. I open Instagram and follow her back. "Hey stalker" I say to her as I stand still behind her. "Goodmorning" everyone I say to the rest of the drivers at the table. "Morning Lando" they say. "What do you mean stalker, I just followed you haha" she said looking up at me. I look in her eyes, the eyes were I want to get lost in, the eyes in want to look in for the rest of my life. Call me a simp but you don't know the feeling okay.

"Earth to Norris" she says laughing waves her hand for my eyes. I come back out of my trans. "Sorry" I say, "Is this seat free?" I ask as I point at the empty seat next to her. "Yeah it's free, sit down" she says "Piece of bread?" She asks holding the basket with bread for me. "Yes, thanks Emma!" I say. "You can call me Em" she says with a smile. I smile back at her and I start to put jam on my bread. When I look up I see Max staring at me with a disapproving look. My smile fades from my face and I choose to stay silent. "Something wrong" Emma asked after I was quiet for quit some time. "Hm? yeh" I said after I looked at Max again. I see her looking at Max with a death stare, "don't mind him, he is a jerk" she whispered in my ears. I almost choked because I laughed with a piece of bread in my mouth. She patted my back "You okay" she asked worried. *cough* "yeh I'm fine" *cough* I said. "Thanks Em" I said after I stopped coughing.

Emma's pov

"Thanks Em" Lando said after he stopped coughing. I blushed. "No problem" I say. "Max we have to go, we have a meeting." I say after that. "You're right" Max said when he checked the time on his watch. "Let's go" he said. "Coming" I say. "Bye everyone" we said in sync. "Bye Max, By Emma." We hear the rest say. Max and I raced to the Red Bull Motorhome. "Sorry we're late" I said as I sat down. "You guys are perfectly on time" Hugh Bird said. "Emma, we wanted to say we're proud of you of getting that fastest lap yesterday at FP1." Cristian Horner said. I felt myself turn a little red. "Thanks y'all, but FP2 went awful I'm sorry for that" I said. "Hey just think about the positive things" Max said.

After the meeting it was time for FP3. We did great. Max p1 and I p4. After FP3 we had 3 hours to rest and make ourselves ready for qualifying. I'm starting to get really nervous an hour before qualifying. I sat in my driver room fidgeting with my necklace. Lost in my thoughts I didn't hear Max knocking on the door. "Hey sis" he said. I jumped up. "Oh sorry did I scare you" he said worried. "No it's okay, just a little lost in thoughts" I said letting him know I'm okay. "Oh okay" he said still a little worried. "Nervous?" He asked me. "Yeah" I sighed and hugged him. "It's gonna be okay, I'm here to!" He said reassuring me. "Lucky me." I said sarcastically. "Hey!" He said. We laughed. We pulled away from each other. "I'm kidding!" I said "thank you for being here for me, I wouldn't know what I would do without you." I said to him. "I will always be there for you sissy, even if I'm not here anymore" He said. "I love you big bro" I said. "I love you to little one" he said.