More time together

**at the grocery store**

Emma's pov

Me and Lando walk in the grocery store looking for the ingredients, Lando knows where everything is he lives here longer then me. When we walk into the pasta aisle we see Kelly and P standing there. "Auntie Ems!" P says excited and runs up to us. She jumps into my arms. I hug her. "Hey P!" I say. "Is it fun at Lando's?" She asks as I put her down. "Yes it is!" I say. "Really fun I see." Kelly says laughing pointing at Lando's neck. 'Woops' I think to myself.

Lando laughs. We say goodbye and we pay for the grocery's. We drive back home and I go to the kitchen to make diner. Lando comes and help me, well he says he is helping but he is actually just hugging me from behind and kissing my cheek and neck when he has the chance. "Lan!" I say laughing as he kisses my cheek for the 9th time. "What?" He asks laughing. "You're not helping!" I say laughing more. "I'll cut the paprika's." He says and gets a knife and a chopping board.

I look at his face as he is cutting the paprika's he is really concentrated. He is so concentrated that I lets out the tip of his tongue. I laugh hard when he does that. "What?" He ask confused. I mock him sticking his tongue out when he was cutting the paprika. "Oh stop it you!" He says getting red. "Aww Lan it's really cute!" I say and hugs him. I feel his two strong arms wrapping around me. My head on his chest, I'm listening to his heartbeat. It makes me calm, we stand there for a little. I close my eyes to enjoy this moment with Lando.

But it gets interrupted as always. My phone rings, it's Max. 'Did Kelly tell him about the hickey in Lando's neck?' I ask myself worried. I pick up the phone. "Hey big bro!" I say as I pick up excited. "Hey sissy! How is it at Lando's?" He asks as excited, 'good she didn't tell him' I think to myself. "Its good thank you! Why did you call?" I ask him. "Well I have exciting news!" He says. "Spill it" I say. "I can race upcoming weekend!" He says excited. "THATS GREAT NEWS MAX!" I yell trough the phone jumping from excitement. "I KNOW RIGHT!?" He yells back trough the phone.

"What is going on?" Lando whispers to me. "Max can race again!" I say excited. Lan grabs the phone from my hand. "That's great news mate! I'm glad to have you back again on the grid!" Lan says to Max over the phone. "Thanks mate! I'm glad that I can beat you again!" Max says playful to Lando. Lando walks into the living room still on the phone, my phone. I finish cooking diner and call Max Fewtrell down from the game room and tap Lan on his shoulder who is still on the phone sitting on the couch. I grab my phone back from him and say to my brother. "We have to eat now, bye big bro Love you, kisses!" And hang up the phone.

"Hey!" Lando says. "Oh come on Norris!" I say and kiss him. He kisses back and we walk to the diner table where Max is already eating. "This is delicious Emma!" Max says with his mouthful of Spaghetti. "Thank you!" I say and sit down beside Lando at the table. We finish eating diner and we put everything in the dishwasher. "Movie?" Lando asks me and Max. "Sure!" We say in sync. "I'll pick the movie!" Max says. "Sure we'll do the drinks!" I say and walk to the kitchen. "No snacks?" Lan asks with puppy eyes. "Lan we just ate diner!" I say laughing.

"Ugh fine you're right." He says and grabs some glasses for drinks. I take an Ice Tea Green and Lando and Max cola. "Aww no snacks?" Max asks when we get back to the living room. "We just ate diner!" I say laughing again. We sit down and watch the movie 'Chucky'. I think it's quite funny I don't know why. It's 9 am when the movie is over. "Another one?" I ask. "Sure! We'll get the snacks." The boys say and walk to the kitchen. I pick the movie 'IT'. We put it on and eat snacks while watching the movie. When we get to the scary part I get a little sleepy. I snuggle up to Lando, he is really into the movie.

I drift off for a moment and there was a jump scare moment because Lando jumped a little because he got scared a little. He wraps his arms around me and I let my head rest on his chest. I hear his heartbeat go faster. I fall asleep and wake up when the movie is over. "How did you sleep during this!" Max asks shocked when he sees I'm awake. "It wasn't that scary." I say as I rub my eyes. "Very funny" Max says sarcastic and brings our glasses and snack bowls to the kitchen. I look up to Lando he was already looking at me with those dreamy blue eyes.