Happy tears

**next morning**

Lando's pov

I wake up at 8.30 am to my alarm. I turn it off quickly and get in the shower. I shower for 5 minutes and do my hair. I put on blue jeans and an black button up and my Jordan's. I put on my sunglasses and walk downstairs to the main lobby and wait for a Emma. I only have to wait 5 minutes. She is also early. "Morning beautiful." I say. Whoops that slipped out. "I'm sorry I mea-" I try to say but then she kisses me. "Morning handsome." She says. I feel my cheeks turn red. "S-Shall we?" I ask her while she chuckles at me.

I look at her, she has a cute dress on. And her Vans, she always has Vans on. But I like it. I grab her hand and guide her to a cab. We get in and I give the driver the address of the cafe where we're going to get breakfast at. It's a 15 minutes drive to the cafe. Em lays her head on my shoulder. We sit together in the back seat. I let my head rest on hers. She plays with my fingers. "What are you doing?" I ask her laughing. "Nothing!" She says and stops. "It was kinda cute." I say. She looks at me. Damn those eyes, they sparkle when they meet mine. We're about to kiss when we get interrupted by the cab driver saying. "We're here!" We get out and walk in the cafe.

I pull out a chair for her, she sits down. I sit down across from her, she looks at me with a smile. A waitress comes up to us. "Can I get you guys something to drink?" She asks touching my shoulder. I shrug my shoulder to get her hand off, she looks offended but puts on a smile again. 'Weird' I think to myself. "I'll do a jus d' orange." Em says. "I'll have a glass of milk." I say, it is breakfast I always drink milk at breakfast. She walks away and to get our drinks. "What the fuck, did you see that" I say patting with my right hand on my left shoulder where the waitress had touched me. "Yeah I saw it. What a bitch." Em says. I burst out laughing but stop when the waitress comes back.

"Here are you drinks and the menu's." She says and out down our drinks and the menu. I think she tried to smile cutely at me but she failed. She walks away. I look at Emma who is mocking the waitresses 'cute' smile. I just had taken a sip of milk but half choke on it because I bursted out laughing. Emma laughs as I spit out the milk on the table. "*cough* I'm sorry." I say laughing hard. I grab a napkin and clean the table and myself,. When I come back from the trashcan, I see the waitress had come back to our table. "Did you guys make a choice?" She asks when I sit back down. "No I haven't made a choice yet, sorry" I say and take a look at the menu. "I'll do the tosti with cheese and salami." Emma says.

"Great choice babe" I say, shit that slipped out. Em chuckles and blushes. The waitress seems to be annoyed. "And for you sir?" She asks irritated. "Uhm sorry I'll do the same as her." I say and give back the menu. She walks away. "So Ems." I say and take her hand which is eating in the table. She looks at it and then in my eyes. I get lost in them, I'm in a trans for a little. Lost in her eyes. "Yes?" She asks me after a little getting me out of my trans. "Uhm I Uhm shit I forgot sorry." I say letting go of her hand chuckling. "No worries." She says getting her hair out of her ponytail. She lets it lose. "Wow" I say when it's lose. "You're beautiful with your hair down Ems." I say. "Thanks" she says blushing.

Emma's pov

"Thanks" I say blushing. The waitress comes back with our food. She puts down our plates and walks away again. We eat our tosti's and drink our drinks. We talk about everything from the race this weekend to our childhoods. When it's 11 am we decide to take a walk around the city. We walk next to each other, not to close but there isn't a big distance between us either. Suddenly Lan grabs my hand gently. We walk holding each others hand. It gives me a safe feeling, we walk around a corner and see Charles and Char walking in our direction. We let go of each others hands fast.

"Oh hey Lando and Ems!" Char says, we stand still and talk for a little. I see Charles checking me out. I want to say something about it but I think Lando saw it to because he says. "Come Ems, we're going back to the hotel." He says putting his arm around my shoulders. "Yeah sure! Bye char and Charles!" I say and wave them goodbye. I walk away with Lando. "Did you see that?" I ask Lando in disbelief. "Yeah he clearly checked you out in front of Charlotte!" Lando says. "I feel bad for Charlotte." I say. "I know, me to. Charles can be a player." He says.