He's crazy about me?!

**the next morning**

Lando's pov

I wake up to my alarm ringing. I turn it off, it's 8.30 am. I get out of bed and shower for 15 minutes. I have a meeting at 9.45 so I have to hurry a little. I put on black jeans and my McLaren hoodie, I put on my McLaren cap and walk downstairs for breakfast. I look for my team, they aren't hard to find obviously. "Morning guys and girls!" I say and stand still behind Carlos. "Hey muppet!" Carlos says and stands up. We walk to the buffet we fill our plates and sit back down.

"How did you sleep?" He asks me. "Good, you?" I ask with my mouthful. "Good, thanks. Bummer you didn't go with us last night! It was fun!" Carlos says. "Yeah but you know I coul-" I say "couldn't come because of Emma I know." Carlos says with a sigh. "Man you can still have fun! Even though she is there, just pretend she isn't." He says and stands up. He walks out the door. I run to keep up with him. "Sorry, I'll come next time." I say and walk next to him to a cab. We get in and drive to the circuit of Budapest.

We walk to the McLaren motorhome we're 15 minutes to early so we just wait outside the locked meeting room. After 10 minutes Zak and Andrea walk up to us and unlock the door. We get inside with them and wait for the rest. The meeting was boring as always, but it's still important I walk out of the Motorhome with Carlos. I accidentally bump into Nikita on the way out. "Watch where you're going man!" Nikita says angry pushing me. "Hey man I'm sorry, it wasn't on purpose." I say irritated but I don't push him back.

"No punching me this time Norris?" Nikita asks challenging with a grin. "If you don't keep walking then yes" I say irritated. Nikita's grin fades and walks away. "I want to punch him so bad." I whisper to Carlos. "Haha just don't okay muppet? You'll get in trouble with the FIA" he says and we walk back to the cab. We drive to the hotel. I walk up to my room and put on my swimming trunks. Me, Carlos, Max Fewtrell and Charles are going swimming. I walk outside and see Charles and Max are already there.

I jump in next to them and we talk for a little. Carlos jumps in after 5 minutes. We goof around for 2 hours or something. "Lunch in the city?" I ask them while I go sit on the edge of the pool. "Yeah sure! Your treat?" Max asks laughing. "Sure!" I say also laughing we walk to the hotel and go to our rooms to change. I put on a black t-shirt and also tie and black LN4 hoodie around my neck. I put on blue jeans and sunglasses, I put on my Nike's and walk to the main lobby. It's 12.30 pm. While I wait for the boys I see Emma walking in to the lobby from I think her room with Isa and Charlotte.

I smile at them, Charlotte and Isa smile back but Emma pretends she doesn't see me. I get a little sad. They walk past me I look at them. Then I see a red stain on Emma's light blue jeans. Oh shit she leaked through. I run after them, I un tie the hoodie that was around my neck and tie it around her waist. Em stops and turns around shocked. She looks at me confused and a bit angry. I pull her a little closer to me and whisper "You leaked through" in her ear. "Omg thank you" she whispers back and hugs me. I hug her back and look at the other girls who look confused at me.

Emma let's me go and walks with Charlotte and Isa back inside to her room. "HEY LAN!" I hear someone yell from the lobby. I walk back in and see Charles, Carlos and Max stand there. We walk outside and take a cab to the inner city of Budapest. We find a little terrace and sit there to lunch.

Emma's pov

I wake up to Max who is singing horribly in the shower. I look at my phone it's 11.30 am. I don't have anything planned for today, no meetings so I can do something with the girls today. I walk into the bathroom. "Hey idiot, stop singing it's horrible!" I say to Max. "Sorry little one, I thought I'd share my beautiful voice with you." He says laughing. I laugh at him and do my make up and hair. I walk back into the room and put on light blue jeans and and oversized orange t-shirt. I put on my checkerboard Vans and take my phone of the charger. I walk downstairs to brunch.