'I love you'

**2 weeks later, on the day of the Monaco GP**

Emma's pov

I walk up to Kelly, Max and Penelope. When I do P yells excited: "HI AUNTIE EMS!" And jumps into my arms. "Hey little P!" I say and hug her picking her up. "Thank you so much for the ticketsss!" She says and gives me a kiss. "Aww no problem P" I say, I see Lando standing on a distance with an interviewer. I wave at him, he smiles and waves back. He wraps up the interview very fast and walks over to us, "Lando!" P says excited and I hand her over to Lan.

"Hey p!" Lan says and holds her high in the air twirling around making little P giggle. 'Fuck he has such a good dad energy' Lan hold P up on his arms while he talks with us, P is playing with the zipper of his racing suit. Lan looks down what she's doing and laughs but goes back to talking with my brother. 'Yep perfect dad, ovaries you need to wait a little it's too soon' I think to myself. "Em?" Max asks me. "Yeah?" I say clueless.

Everyone laughs, "Kelly is asking you if you're nervous" Lan says laughing putting P down as she asked. "Oh sorry, a little but yeah I will be fine!" I say, lan looks a little worried at me. Suddenly I get hit with a massive stomach ache, I'm trying to hide it but I fail. "Ems are you okay?" Lan asks worried and steps closer to me. "Yeah. I'm fine" I say groaning from pain.

"No you're not, come with me" lan says and we walk to the red bull hospitality Max also follows us. "I have to go to the toilet." I say and walk to the lady's toilet, Kelly follows me. "Shit!" I say as I look down at the toilet, got my period. 'Great!' I think to myself and sigh. "You need a pad? Or tampon?" Kelly asks and hands me a pad and a tampon. "Omg you're a life saver Kel" I say and put in the tampon and the pad in my underwear.

When we get out of the restroom I walk over to the bar and ask for two paracetamols for the stomach ache. "Hey are you okay now?" Lan asks worried laying his hand on my back. I put down my glass and give him a hug, he hugs me back kissing my hair. "Just my period love, don't worry" I whisper to him, I feel him exhale in relief. I gently stroke his back, "auntie ems?" P asks breaking our moment. "Yes P?" I ask turning my head to her not letting go of Lando.

"Uhm there is a man in an orange shirt asking for Lando, but I said you guys were having alone time!" She says proud. Me and Lando look at eachother and laugh hard. "It's okay P we're coming" Lan says and picks her up as we walk outside. Zak Brown is waiting outside the hospitality talking with Kelly and Max. "Alone time huh?" Zak asks laughing. "She's little!" Lando also says laughing, he kisses my forehead and leaves with Zak to the McLaren garages.

"Emma wij moeten ook gaan" (Emma we also have to get going) Max says looking at his watch. "Ja je hebt gelijk" (yes you're right) I say looking at my phone for the time. Kelly looks questioned as we speak Dutch, "oh sorry babe, we have to get going too" he says laughing as he sees her face. "Oh" she says and laughs, she gives Max a kiss and me a hug. "Goodluck you two, and be careful!" She says, "bye auntie ems, I love you" P says and hugs me, she has been saying that since a week and hasn't stopped doing it since.

"I love you too P!" I say and hug her back. "Bye Maxie!" P says and hugs Max too, "Bye P!" Max says and pulls away from the hug, we walk to the pit lane teams are busy doing preparations for the race. Me and Max arrive at our garages put quickly get pulled to the grid for the Monégasque national anthem, Charles stand infront of all of us. The little grid kid who is standing in front of me still has his cap on as the anthem begins.

I gently get it off of his head and give it to him, he smiles up at me and sings with his national anthem. After the national anthem we all put our caps back on and make my way back to the pits. We drive the car around the circuit to get to our places, the mechanics do some last preps to the car and I do some reaction training with Raymond. I'm starting 4th this race, Lando 3rd, Lewis 2nd and Max 1st.