"Is that even a question?"

Emma's pov

"So Emma, when did you start karting?" Mister Norris or Adam asks me. "When I was Six Sir." I say politely. "That's pretty young!" Cisca Sr says. "Yes. But my brother was already into karting so I started early." I say as I take a sip of my wine. "Ah on that road." Adam Norris says. "Emma how old are you?" Cisca Sr asks. "Nineteen Mrs Norris! I'm turning Twenty on the 10th of June." I say answering her question as polite as possible. "That's almost!" Cisca Jr says excited.

"Really?!" Lando asks confused. "Yes barf bag! Today is Wednesday 17th of May! Her birthday is in three weeks on a Sunday!" Cisca Jr says laughing at Lando. Lando turns red and stays quiet. "Yeah that's right! That's the Silverstone Grand Prix." I say. "Then already?" Lando says a little nervous. "He is always a little nervous for his home races!" His mom says as I look confused at Lando. "Oh I didn't know, but I have that too." I say reassuring Lando. He lays his hand on my thigh underneath the table. He squeezes my thigh. I do my best not to let someone notice.

His parents look a little confused at me, I give them a smile. I look at Lando, he smirks at me. 'Jerk, a cute one, but still a jerk' I think to myself. He moves his hand from my thigh to holding my hand. I get a little more loose because of the wine, his parents don't mind that at all. I think I was trying to hard to make them like me that I forgot to be myself. "I like it when you are your true self Love." Lan whispers in my ear when we are eating our food. He gives me a kiss on the cheek as he goes back to eating his food and talking with his dad. I talk with his mom and little sister.

Lando's wounds are almost healed from Max' fist, I think Cisca Jr hadn't seen the videos or the race. "Lando what is that on your cheek?" She asks shocked pointing at the wounds on Lando's cheek. "Oh Uhm, you haven't heard that? Or seen it?" He asks taking a sip of his cola he had just ordered. "Apparently not! What happened?" She asks worried. Lando looks at his parents and at me. "Uhm well Lando had a little fight with my brother." I say after a silent. "Oh, why?" She asks. "Let's say her brother is protective over her." Lando says. I grab my phone from my purse and ask Lando if I can show her the video.

"Sure!" He says, she moves her chair in between me and Lando and I play the video. I kiss Lando, he drops his helmet. Then I try to say sorry and he kisses me. You can't hear us say anything because it's filmed from a little distance. Lando looks over my shoulder and goes stand with his back to mine. You can see angry screaming Max walking up to us. Now I go stand infront of Lando. Max walks past me and punches Lando in the face. Then he punches him again, Lando dodges another fist of Max. We see people form Red Bull pull Max away from Lando. I stop the video and look at Cisca Jr.

"Holy shit! What an-" she says "idiot, yeah I know." I say with a sigh and put my phone back in my purse. Cisca Jr moves her chair back at the head of the table. Lando stays quiet. "Lan, you okay?" I ask him. "Hm? Oh yeah! I am fine, are we getting dessert?" He asks his dad. "Ofcourse son!" He says and waves the waiter over. The waiter takes our plates and comes back with the menu's. "I'll take the crème brûlée" I say and give back the menu. "Me too!" Cisca Jr says. "Make that a triple!" Lando says a little off. I lay my hand on his thigh and look him in his eyes. I sign with my eyes to the toilets, he nods and his expression looks like he is about to cry.

"Excuse us for a moment." I say and walk to the toilets. We're standing in the hallway infront of the toilets. I turn to Lando, his eyes are watery. "Oh Lan." I say and hug him. "I-I don't even know what triggers this." He says burying his face into my neck. He wraps his arms around me tight. "Shhh it's okay." I say shushing. I hear him breathing in through his nose and out through his mouth. He's trying to calm himself down. "I-I don't know Em, thinking b-back to it makes me a little scared." He admits still crying in my neck. 'Aww poor boy, and this is all because of my idiotic brother! Oh I'm gonna let him pay for this!' I think to myself.