Is it my brothers fault?

** the next morning**

Emma's pov

I look at my phone no messages from Lando. We always texted each other but now we don't apparently, maybe he doesn't want to be friends anymore I think to myself. I get out of bed and hop in the shower. It's Sunday morning, I go down stairs to make breakfast. I look at the clock in the hallway. It's 10 am, "morning Em!" Max says excited. "Why are you all excited" I say irritated. "Can't I just be happy? Why are you so grumpy" he asks with a grin. He is on to something.

"Can't I just be grumpy?" I say still irritated. "Nothing to do with Lan-" He says but I interrupt him. Bingo!. "If you know so damn well what's going on, why fucking ask!" I yell at him. He stays quiet. Good I think to myself. I'm still convinced that Max ruined our I don't know what to call it what me and Lando had, Pre relationship? I walk past him and grab the bread and chocolate sprinkles, it's something Dutch called Hagelslag. We always eat that on our bread. I think you find it weird because it's decoration for a cake. I eat my piece of bread with Hagelslag and go back upstairs.

"Hey Google, play some music" I say to my Google Home as I close the door of my room. "Okay, I'm playing music on Spotify." My Google says. I lay down on my bed and 'I wanna be yours' by Arctic Monkeys begins to play. I sing along thinking about Lando. That smile, that laugh, those brown curls and those ocean eyes.

'I just wanna be yours
Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide then I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours'

I sing the whole song like I said thinking about Lando. I know Max thinks he isn't any good for me, but I can't help but think about him. I grab my phone and go to Lando's chat. Before I type I stop. This is ridiculous, I turn off my phone and throw it on my pillow. I turn off the music and grab my phone again and the car keys of Max' Mercedes which are on my desk. I walk downstairs and walk to the font door.

"Where are you going?" Max asks from the couch. "None of your business, you're not my mom" I say. I never say 'you're not my dad', because yeah my dad doesn't really care about me. "Okay be safe." Max says and goes back to watching tv. I walk to the car and drive to Isa's and Carlos' house, hoping Isa is home. I knock on the front door, Isa opens. "Hey Ems! What a surprise, come in!" She says happy to see me. "Thanks Isa!" I say and walk in, she guides me to the living room.

"Here sit down! Want something to drink?" She asks. "Just a water is fine Isa, thank you!" I say to her and she walks to the kitchen. I hear someone run down the stairs. "Isa? BABE!" Carlos yells from the hallway. "KITCHEN!" Isa yells loud. Carlos walks into the living room, as he walks to the kitchen he sees me. "Oh hey Em!" He says and gives me a smile. He walks to the kitchen. After 5 minutes Isa and Carlos come in, Isa gives me a glass of water.

"What are you doing here Ems!" Carlos asks me. "Oh just visiting and wanting to ask Isa for some advise." I say looking at Carlos and then at Isa. "Ah I understand! Well I'll be going." He says and stands up. "Oh you don't have to go!" I say to him. "Well I have to because I'm going golfing with Lando!" He says laughing and gives Isa a kiss before he walks to his car. "Have fun!" Isa says after him. "So you want advies?" She asks me confused when we hear the front door shut.

"Yeah" I say with a sigh. "Lando?" She asks as if she is reading my mind. I nod. "I heard it from Carlos, Lando is very angry and sad with himself. That's why they're going golfing today, so Lando doesn't think about it." She says. "Sorry but he is the one who broke things off between us, because he isn't good for me. It's his own fault." I say to her. "That's why he is so sad, you should talk to him." She says. "No if he wants to talk he has to come to me. He is the one who breaks things off without any reason." I say to her drinking my glass of water.