Getting close to you

Lando's pov

Me and Em go by Ems house to pick up some clothes. We agreed that Em will fly with me and Carlos and of course the McLaren team to Australia. It's Saturday afternoon, we're both hangover and we have to leave Monday so we can get used to the time difference in Australia.

I walk behind Em, she walks to the guest room but I guess that is her room now. I crashed here to, a lot after party's. I don't drink very often but when I do. It's better I don't tell you. She really has made it her room now. There are so many new things and new colour on the walls.

She walks to her closet while I go sit on her bed and wait for her. I watch her pack her things and looking and debating if she is going to take that with her. She has a cute dress in her hands, I see that she is thinking about putting it back in the closet. "I would take that if I were you! It will look good on you." I say to her, as a friend of course.

"You think?" She asks insecure. "Yeah of course! Why would I lie to you Em." I say as I stand up and walk over to her. "You're right, Lando you wouldn't. I haven't known you for long but I know you wouldn't do that!" She says and puts the dress in her suitcase.
"Please Em, you can call me Lan." I say to her. She blushes "if you say so Lan!" She say.

I'm blushing to, it's cute when she calls me that okay! "Do you have everything?" I ask her. "I think so" she says. She puts her Red Bull cap in her suitcase and closes it. "Ready?" I ask her. "Ready!" She says with a smile. "Lady's first" I say when we go out of the house. "Thank you Lan, I have to lock the house." She says with a smile. "Sure I'll be in the car!" I say to her as I take over her suitcase and put it in the car.

She also gets in the car and we drive to my house. I connect my phone with the radio of my Audi Q8 and give my phone with Spotify to Emma. She looks confused at first but then she sees Spotify is opened. I chuckle. She puts on 'On the floor' of Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull. She sings along with it. I only know the Chorus of the song. I smile at her. Wauw she is just perfect, I think to myself.

Emma's pov

I get in the car after locking the house. I text Max that I'll be staying at Max' and Lando's and go with Lando and Carlos on the plane to Australia. After that I turn of my phone. Lando is driving. He is so handsome. I see him busy on his phone, he clicks on a button on the radio and then gives his phone to me. I look at him confused but then see that Spotify is opened on his phone.

I put on one of my favourite songs. I have a lot so just so you know. 'On the floor' by Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull. I sing with the whole song, Lando only knows the Chorus because that's the only time he sings along. After the song we are at his house. I want to take out my suitcase but Lando throws me the keys and points at the front door. I unlock it and he walks in with my suitcase. How sweet of him.

"MAX WE'RE BACK!" Lando screams through the house. No reaction. "Oh I think he is away." He says. "Wanna order sushi?" I ask him when I look at the clock it's already 6.30 pm. "Sorry but that is disgusting I don't eat fish" he says with a disgusted look on his face. "Okay okay!" I say to him laughing at his face. He can't contain his laugh and laughs with me.

"What about we order Chinese? I would kill for some spring rolls right now!" Lando says. I laugh "fine by me!" I say to him. He orders the Chinese. He throws me the remote and says "you pick a movie!" "Okay!" I say. I pick Fast and Furious. It's a good movie. "Around 7.30 our food arrives!" Lando says putting down his phone. "Oeh great movie!" He says to me after looking at the tv.

"I know right!" I say excited, we have so many things in common. I start the movie, 15 minutes later the doorbell rings. "I'll get it" I say standing up. Lando is faster he pushes me back to sit down, I laugh and he runs to the door. "Childish!" I say laughing. "You think that was childish?" He says smiling. He put the food on the table and sits on top of me and tickles me. I am very ticklish.