Sunday/monday~Birthday Weekend Part 2

**After the gp at around 6.15 pm**

Emma's pov

I'm a little tired, but I'm so excited for the surprise from Lando! He said there were gonna be more than the two of us, but who?! Me and Lan are in the car to go home, I get a little sad as I notice I haven't got a text from my mom or dad for my birthday. Lan notices I'm a little off, he lays his hand gently on my thigh. "What's on your mind love?" He asks me as we almost drive into his parent's neighbourhood.

"It's just that my parents haven't texted me for my birthday." I say with a sad face. "I'm sure they'll send you a text or maybe they'll call you tonight love" lan says and kisses my hand, I giggle because of that. "You're right." I say, lan parks the car. He gets out quickly and runs over to my side of the car to open the door for me. "Gentleman Norris" I say and kiss his cheek. "All for you miss Verstappen" he says and gets our backpacks from the back seat.

We walk inside of the house, "so I need you to dress in something nice my love, wear something you feel comfortable and beautiful in" Lan says as we walk upstairs. "Okay, but shall we first shower?" I ask laughing. "Hmm I like that idea" he says and kisses me softly on my lips. "Okay but we have until 7.30 pm to get ready" he says. "Omg come one we have to hurry." I say and grab some clean underwear and drag lan to the bathroom.

We shower together for like 10 minutes, I blow dry my hair and grab my curling iron from my bag. "Love, your hair is beautiful the way it is" Lan says hugging me from behind as I'm curling my hair. "Lan I almost burned you! Watch out." I say a little irritated. "Oh sorry" I say shocked at my own reaction. "No problem love." He says laughing and kisses my cheek. Lan puts on a white button up and some trousers, I put on a cute dress which Lando has picked out for me.

I put on some make up and spray setting spray over my face. "Ready to go love?" Lan asks me and offers me his arm. He made me wear my heels, I agreed this one time as it is for a diner. "More then ready." I say and put my arm through his, my purse is around my shoulder. We walk downstairs, "wow Emma you look beautiful!" Cisca jr. says. "Shit forgot my jacket, be right back Love" Lan says and runs back upstairs. He comes back wearing a jacket matching his trousers, just like a tux but without the bowtie or tie.

"Have fun!" Adam yells as we walk out the door. "So uhm love, I need you to put this on" Lan says and hands me a blindfold. "Really?!" I say in disbelief. "Sorry belongs to the plan." He says grinning. "Oh I want to kiss that grin off of your face so badly" I say, "no one is stopping you" Lan says huskyish. "Oeh I like that tone" I say smiling and kiss him gently, we casually make out for a little. "Love, we really have to get inside now" Lan says and puts the blindfold on me. "Darn it!" I say laughing and let Lando guide me inside.

Lando's pov

Me and Ems are getting ready for her surprise diner for tonight, a lot of people are coming, her parents, her best friends plus their boyfriends and girlfriends. Oh and her brother, Kelly, Max F and Ria as she grew close with them too. I'm closing the buttons on my button up and check if my present is still in the inside pocket of my jacket. When we walk downstairs I stupidly forget my jacket. "Shit forgot my jacket, be right back love" I say to ems and run back upstairs.

I put on my jacket and run back down. "Have fun!" I hear my dad yell before I shut the door behind us. I drive us to the cafe we rented for her birthday, just for the evening because after that we're going out with a group of our friends. She doesn't know that yet, when I open her door from the car I grab the blindfold from my pocket. I know Charlotte's idea, they also have a tiara but they're gonna give her that themselves.

"So uhm love, I need you to put this on" I says and hand her the blindfold. "Really?!" She says in disbelief, I know she doesn't really like these things but the plan. "Sorry belongs to the plan." I say grinning, I can't help it. "Oh I want to kiss that grin off of your face so badly" she says, 'wow didn't see that coming, but I'm not complaining' "no one is stopping you" I say a little husky. "Oeh I like that tone" Em says smiling and kisses my lips gently, we casually make out for a little. "Love, we really have to get inside now" I say and put the blindfold on her. "Darn it!" She says laughing.