Sunday~Birthday weekend Part 1

**Emma's birthday, 10th of June**

Emma's pov

I'm in Lando's arms when I wake up to a little group singing;

'Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday, dear Emma
Happy birthday to you!'

I look up at Lando while the singing is going on and see him singing with his family who are at the door. "Happy birthday Emma!" Cisca Jr. says and comes to give me a hug while I sit up in bed. "Thanks Cisca! Thank you all for the singing" I say giggling. "It was actually your brothers idea!" Adam says pointing at his phone.

"Gefeliciteerd zusje!" (Happy birthday lil sis) I hear Max say, he is on video call. "Aww dankjewel grote broer!!" (Aww thanks big bro!!) I say back to my brother. My brother hangs up the phone. "Happy birthday beautiful" Lando says and kisses my cheek. I feel myself blushing.

"Do you want your birthday gift now or with the surprise tonight?" Lan asks me, "I want it all to be a surprise" I say to him looking him in his eyes. Honestly just him being with me is enough. "Okay love" He says and gives me another kiss on my cheek.

"Can we give you our present now? As we aren't there for the surprise tonight?" Cisca Sr. says as she pulls a gift from behind her back. "You guys shouldn't have!" I say as I get up from the bed. I give them all a hug, Cisca Sr. hands me the present. I sit down in the edge if the bed with a curious Lando looking over my shoulder.

When I unwrap the gift I see a scrapbook with mine and Lando's name on it. "Oh so that's why you needed our photo's!" Lan says laughing as he sees what I just unwrapped. I open the scrapbook and see photo's of me and Lando, some are from the Internet and paparazzi but also the ones Ria took of us last week at the karting track. There are also empty pages for us to add more photo's to it.

"This is amazing, Thank you guys" I say and hug them all again. I also kiss Lando's cheek as he helped with the photo's. "You guys still have 30 minutes before your actual alarm goes off so take your time, breakfast will be ready then too!" Adam says and leaves the room with the rest of the family following.

"So, now that we are alone" Lan says as he closes the door. "Yes?" I ask him as he walks over to me and stop right infront of me. "Time for your first present" He says and lifts my chin, he starts kissing me. We start to make out, he starts to breathe heavily. He's excited and not gonna lie, I am too. While we make out he takes off the shirt I'm wearing and throws it to his suitcase.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (You know what to do if you don't want to read it ;))

He also takes off my bikershorts, I'm in my thong and bare chest. He's only in his boxers, while we make out he sometimes places hickeys in my neck where my suit and shirts can cover them. He turns me on, he lays me down on the bed and plants more kisses over my torso. When he is planting kisses on my stomach he looks at me, the sparkles in his eyes are challenging me. I turn him over and I'm on top, I kiss him hard and start planting hickeys in his neck.

I hear him groan in pleasure, I smirk. I go down to his abs and plant some hickeys there too. I let my cold fingers gently slide on the elastic of his boxer, I pull down his boxers and throw it off the bed. I go back to kissing him on the lips. He rolls me over again and also takes off my thong, we're completely naked. I feel his fingers gently at my entrance, his thumb gently rubbing my clit as he enters me with his fingers. I let out a soft moan, I can see Lando smirking as he comes to lay next to me, still with his fingers inside of me.

He kisses my neck gently as he still goes on with his fingers. "Damn Lan" I moan out softly. "Happy birthday love." Lan says in between the kisses he's planting in my neck. He pulls his fingers out of me and grabs a condom from the nightstand, he puts it on his dick and gives me the same look as he does every time. I just kiss him to give him permission, we gasp as his dick is in all the way. He gently starts to pull out a little and go in all the way again. As he starts hitting the good spot I can't hide the moans anymore. "Oh- La- Lan" I moan out, "Oh, Em" Lan moans out softly after me. We come at the same time, Lan takes off the condom and comes to lay beside me.