Our first date

Emma's pov

It's 4 pm and I still haven't got an outfit picked out for my date with Lando yet! I have some dresses. Some are to formal, others to revealing, others to short, others to long! aarghhh. I find a cute dress and put it on my bed. I hang the rest back in my closet and go downstairs. "Are you eating with us tonight?" Kelly asks as she is helping Max walk on his crutches. "No actually I've got a date!" I say excited. "A date? With who?" Max asks. "You'll see when he picks me up." I say. I get a snack out of the snack drawer and walk upstairs again.

I watch an episode of Drive to Survive and then I see it's 5 pm. I brush my teeth and do my make up and hair. I put on my dress. I call Kelly up. "Wauw you look beautiful Em!" Kelly says as she walks into my room. "Thank you! Can you zip me up please?" I ask her. "Of course! Soo who is the lucky guy?" She asks while sipping my dress. "Lando" I say with a sigh. "Why the sigh?" She asks me. "Because Max is such a dick about it!" I say. "Don't let that ruin your date! You've been all over Lando for 3 months now!" Kelly says leaving the room. She's right.

I get up and take a mirror picture. It's cute, I post it to my instagram story. Here look! ⬇️

Some people, especially my fans react to my story with '😍😍😍' I see Lando reacted to my story to! I can't wait to see what he is wearing!

Lando's pov

I try to think all day of an outfit for tonight! I want to impress her, we're not going anywhere to fancy so aaahhh I don't know. I don't like making choices. Max comes into the room. "You should wear this mate! Looks good." He says about the outfit I was fitting to see if it would be something. "Ya think?" I ask insecure. "Yeah man! You're beginning to sound like a girl now!" Max says laughing. "Very funny man! You know I like her so much." I say. "Yeah Yeah I know." Max says. "Come I'll take a picture of you" Max says grabbing his phone.

He shows me. It's a pretty good picture and I post it to my instagram.

landonorris: Date night outfit 👀

________________________________________________
Comments: