Friday~Brithday Weekend

Lando's pov
Me and the group (Max F, Max V, Aarava, Ria and Niran) walk through the shopping streets of Bristol, looking at every store for a present for Em. We walk past a jewellery store, I walk back and see a beautiful necklace in the shop-window. It's a necklace made of silver with a go kart on it, 'it's just perfect' I think to myself. "Wow man, that's perfect for Emma" Max V says as he looks with me. "I'm gonna buy that for her" I say and walk inside the store. I come back out with the necklace and put the little box in the inside pocket of my jacket. Max V had already bought something back in Monaco, so we can go home.

** the next day, Friday 8th of June**

Lando's pov
I wake up to my alarm at 8 am, when I turn it off I notice Emma isn't laying next to me. I look around the room, no sign of her either. I get out of bed and grab some clothes to put on after my shower. As I come closer to the bathroom I hear the shower is on. I knock on the door, "Who's in there?" I ask. "Emma! Come in Lan" Em yells back. I walk in and look the door behind me, "How are you feeling?" Em asks as she steps out of the shower.

"Better then ever right now" I say as I gently push her back into the shower, I take off my boxershorts and get in with her. I hug her from behind underneath the steamy water. I kiss her neck slowly she turns around and kisses me. Then our moment gets interrupted as always, "Who is in there? I need to use the toilet" Flo yells from the other side. "USE THE ONE DOWNSTAIRS!" I yell as I quickly shampoo my hair. "Okay!" She yells back and walks away. I rinse the shampoo out of my hair and turn off the shower.

Em passes me a towel and we dry ourselves. We do our hair and walk downstairs with our stuff for the day. "Morning!" My dad says from behind the counter. "Morning Dad!" I say and walk to the fridge to grab some yoghurt. Em grabs the bowls, we make our breakfast and sit down at the table. "Shoot, are you ready? I have an emergency meeting in 20 minutes" Em says as she gets up to put her bowl in the dishwasher. "Let's brush our teeth and go" I say and run upstairs, Em runs after me. We brush our teeth and get in my dads Porsche which I'm borrowing this weekend and next week while we're here.

I lay my hand on Ems thigh while I drive, her hand is laying on mine. It isn't that long of a drive to the circuit, when we arrive I get my hand off of her thigh because there are fans around the car. I drive slowly and open the windows, "Emma can you sign my cap please?" One of them asks Em. "Of course! But I'm in a bit of a rush!" She says and grabs the cap and sharpie from the fan and signs it. "Do you want Lando to sign it?" She asks, the fan nods in excitement and Em gives it to me. I draw my signature on it and give it back. "Why are you guys driving together?" A fan on my side of the car asks. Me and Em look at eachother.

"Well Emma had to go to an emergency meeting right now so I picked her up from the hotel, Max is already there." I lie to the fan, "ohh but wai-" the fan tries to say. "Sorry got to go!" I say and close the windows. I drive to the parking lot and park the car. "Smooth mister Norris" Em says giggling as she unbuckles her seatbelt. "Sorry, I didn't know what to do" I say and look down, she lifts my chin with her index finger so I look at her. "It's okay" she says and kisses me gently on the lips. "Hmmm" I mumble, I kiss her a bit harder. We both give in, until Ems phone rings. "Why?" I say under my heavy breathing because of the excitement. "Sorry love, I really have to go" she says and kisses me one last time.

She gets out of the car and runs to the Red Bull motorhome. It starts raining a little, I get out of my car and make my way to the entrance gate. I scan my pass and walk up to the fans who are waiting for me and the other drivers. "Lando! Is it true you and Emma Verstappen drove together to the circuit?" I hear behind me. I turn around and see an interviewer who is ready for some juicy storys. "Well uhm yes we drove together because she had an emergency meeting and Max was in a car full of people so she couldn't get in the car with them" I lie to the interviewer.