Travelling and Friends

** the next day**

Lando's pov

I wake up to a massive headache, hangover, probably from the party we had in the McLaren motorhome yesterday for my win! I look at my phone, it's 11:25 am, I sit up in bed and regret it immidiatly. Then I realize the shower is on, I creak the abthroom door a little open and say "Hello? Who's there?" "It's me dummy" I hear Emma say. I walk into the bathroom where Emma is showering. "Goodmorning Baby, how did you sleep?" She asks me and opens the door of the shower so I can get in with her. I take off my boxers and get in the shower with her. "I slept well I guess? How? What? What happened last night?" I ask and put my hands to my head. "You don't remember anything?" Em asks laughing as she puts the showrhead with warm water over my head. "No, why would I lie about that?" I ask laughing and wash my face.

"I don't know!" Em also says laughing and start shampooing her hair. "Tell mee, please?" I ask teasingly tickling her "Okay, okay! You were pretty drunk and you tried to unlock my hotelroom door with your keys." She says laughing and washes the shampoo out of her hair. "Wait? Your hotelroom? That's like 3 floors up from mine!" I say laughing. "That's why I was so confused, so I walked you to your room. You didn't want to put an facemask on and you didn't want to walk fast either. So I wanted to help you to bed and go back to my own room because of the hotel rules and..." She says. "and? What did I do?" I ask curious grabbing the shampoo and put it in my hair. "You just dragged me into bed with you and held me close, you fell asleep so fast but you held me too tight for me to get out of bed so I gave up and slept here." She says.

"Well drunk me made a good choice to hold you here" I say and kiss her softly on her lips. "I think so too" She says inbetween the kisses. We break the kiss and get out of the shower. We get dressed, Em puts on one of my hoodies and one of my boxers she can wear and can walk back up to her room. "I'll give it right back to you baby" She says and gives me a kiss on my cheek. "Okay Love, see you in the plane" I say and hold her back by the waist so she sits down in my lap. "Lan! I have to change into other clothes and pack my suitcase for the flight of this evening!" Em says smiling, I know she doen't mind when I do this. "I know but I haven't had the chance to spend some time alone with you, just the two of us and not in a restaurant 'cause we've done that pleanty enough!" I say laughing at my last sentence. "I know what you mean Lan, but from tomorrow we're at your parents an-" Em says but I interrupt her.

"And they and my little sister want to spend time with us too." I say a little frustrated because of how little time we have togheter alone. "We will have some time togheter okay, movie night? Tomorrow night when we are at your parents okay?" Em says and wraps her arms around my neck "Hmm okay" I say a little excited now and wraps my arms around her waist, interlocking my fingers on her back. I breathe deep in through my nose and pick up her sent, the sent that can calm me down when I'm upset. After sitting for a little like this Em kisses my cheek and wants to stand up. "Lan, I really need to pack now" She says and starts tickling my side, so I let go off her. "Not fair!" I say laughing and watch her walk to the door. "See you on the plane handsome" Em says and blows me a hand kiss. I pretend to catch it and put it to my lips. Em smiles, "See you on the plane Love" I say and Em closes the door behind her.

I let myself fall back on my bed, 'jeez my headache is so bad' I think to myself and grab two paracetamols from my suitcase. I take them with water and start to pack the things that are laying around in the room. Ems pj's are on the bathroom floor, I fold them and put them in my suitcase, we're at my parents house together so I'll give t hem to her tonight when we arrive there. When I'm finished packing my suitcase I pack my backpack with my laptop, aipods, chargers, my Mclaren cap and my other pair of shoes. I put on one of my other caps, check the room one more time and go downstairs with my stuff. After a little Emma and Max come dwonstairs with their stuff chatting away about yesterday. When Em sees me she walks up to me to hug me but I stop her pointing at a hotelstaff member that was ready to walk our way and scream at us.