GOAL THREE

"Ngh...ah... fuck... stop pressing... ugh... Reo!" Y/N shouted the purple haired male's name.

"Calm down, you're so tense," Reo did not in fact stop, but began pressing harder

"Shit- ow...

"Y/N relax, even I can do better," Nagi's voice made its way into Y/N ears. 

"Fuck you- ack! " Y/N yelped as Reo pressed down even harder.  "Jeez how protective are you?!" 

"Shut the hell up! Are you down stretching?!" their teammate shouted while covering his ears with a severely flustered expression. "We're going against team Y right now!" 

"You heard him! Stop pressing down on my back!" Y/N yelled at Reo.

"You're so stiff! Do you ever stretch before a match?!" Reo asked, letting go. 

"Hell no!"

"Well no wonder it hurts," Reo covered his face in disappointment and sighed. "Get up, I'll help you stretch next time too."            

"Save that for your boyfriend!" Y/N pointed at Nagi with his thumb. He then felt someone wrap their arms around his waist.

"Honey what are you talking about," Nagi joked, "are you breaking up with us?"

"Why is it just my boyfriend but not our boyfriend?" Reo joined in. 

The other teammates, ". . ." that's not just 'homies' anymore, that's fucking gay. Suddenly they felt like the guy who got out in tag was lucky.                  

"Who is your boyfriend?! I am your father!" Y/N remembered a line that a chinese player cursed him with online, 'laozi is your father'. 

"Daddy?" both Reo and Nagi spoke without missing a beat.

Y/N, "..." somehow I made it worse.                                                                                                  

.

.

.

Team V vs Team Y

Kick off! 

A boy with hair covering his eyes starts with the ball in team Y and passes it to his teammate who passes back. He then started moving with the ball but before he gets far, Reo intersects it and dribbles the other way. Two members of the other team tries to block but Reo passes to Nagi who scores.

1-0

'... Why'd that look easy?'  thought Y/N.

Another player on the other team then kicks the ball to his teammate. The teammate then passes to the eyeless boy who the speedily dribbles and attempts to pass to his team's main power when Y/N appeared out of nowhere and stole the ball. 

"I see you... bunny," there was a kind of power leaking from Y/N's eyes, a wide smirk on his face. 

When Y/N started playing soccer, he's heard of people with great skills. For example 'metavision', or a certain German prodigy's 'Kaiser Impact', but he did not possess anything like that. He had something called 'eagle eye'. 

He can see everything and everyone clearly which granted him a great skill in observation. He was a beast with no prey being able to escape from him. Unlike metavision which allowed people to manipulate plays and predict, eagle eye let him see it all happen right in front of his eyes. 

"It doesn't matter if you use or predict, as long as I can see where you're going, you're mine~

Y/N called this ability, 'Rabbit Hunter'. A rabbit is commonly used to describe prey, and as someone who devours other players and strikers, he is the hunter. No one can escape his vision. No one