GOAL SEVEN

The feeling that Y/N felt when Shido was able to make use of his pass was something that he probably would never be able to forget. Who would've known that the one who'd be able make him feel relief and happiness would be someone zesty as fuck. 

'I knew that happiness is not real,'  Y/N could not believe that he actually thought he'd finally be given a break. A burden was lifted but another one was created.

"I won't let you score again L/N Y/N," Nikko was running alongside him on the right side.

"Hey, pass to me! Pass!" and Shido was pestering him on the left. 

"Hey! I'm free!" then there's Igarashi shouting behind him as if he could receive his pass. 

'I can't even fucking move- are you kidding me right now?!'  even the other two members of Nikko's team seemed like they wanted to jump him. 

At the end of the match, Y/N's team had lost, 1-2. This was the most tiring match he's ever played.

"Aw, we lost," said Shido sighing. 

Y/N immediately turned to glare at him, 'watch out motherfucker, my brothers are all over the internet.' 

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You wanna see something funny?" 

"You can't use my own skill against me," Shido smiled happily. 

'Oh course he does that shit.'

"We'll be taking a member of your team now," spoke Nikko. 

"Huh? Oh yeah," Y/N turned to Nikko.

"Join our team L/N Y/N," Nikko stared right at him. 

"Oh, sure-" Y/N was about to walk over to join Nikko's team when someone grabbed his wrist and yanked him back. "What the fuck?! 

"Hey hey, I finally found someone who could explode on field," Shido stared at Nikko, no longer smiling as he held onto the (h/c) haired male's wrist. 

"We won so we have the right to pick," retorted Nikko.

"You can take him," Shido motioned to Igarashi, "but I'm taking pretty boy."

[Nikko Ikki, Hiori Yo, Nishioka Hajime and L/N Y/N advances to the next stage]

The sound of the announcement made it extremely clear that Y/N was no longer apart of Shido's team. 

Y/N looked at Nikko's team then at Shido who was clicking his tongue. "Goddamn this is like a divorce arc," Y/N commented before somehow snatching his wrist out of Shido's grip and walking over to his new team. 

"Divorce arc?" Shido laughed, "we're not getting a divorce pretty boy."

"Bro I wasn't even married to you the fuck? 

.

.

.

"Oh wow, did not think I'd see you here," Y/N stared at Shido and his new team who had just entered the bath. His eyes then widened when he saw someone very familiar.

"Honey," Reo walked up to him and grabbed his head very harshly, "did you miss me? 

"Reo I was wrong- "

"Where were you wrong?" Reo tugged his hair with very cold eyes.

"I should've went in the examination room earlier and finished sooner so we could team up and- ow  that shit hurts bro," Y/N groaned as Reo let go.