GOAL TWENTY

"How was you break you lumps of talents?" the large screen in front turned on to reveal Ego. "As you can see I have received permission to let the U-20 team join in to improve things, even beaten dogs have their utility value."

Y/N was surprised that Ego hasn't gotten jumped yet considering his haircut that's a disrespect to the eyes and how he shits on people. If Ego were a bird he wouldn't just fuck around with one target he'd go for a whole group till they improve in dodging and go, "you've finally gained some talent, my time is over," then go find another group to terrorise for sure. 

"With your abilities now, victory in the World Cup is... completely impossible, however you've improved a lot in a small amount of time. That leaves the question, "what was the primary reason that you've improved?" The answer is your environment," Ego concluded.

Five teams then appeared on the screen, all belonging to the European region. Bastard Munchen, Manshine City, Paris X Gen and Ubers. 

"In Blue Lock's second phase, all of you will be thrown in a whole new environment. All of you must pick which of these teams you want to go to," spoke Ego. 

"Damn how do you pick out of allat?" Y/N had to be honest, he barely pays attention to soccer channels and only recognises Bastard Munchen. Why? Obvious because of Michael fucking Kaiser. He wasn't gay but man...

"To help you decide I will sum up what these teams have to offer. Manshine City is known for utilising speed and physical abilities. Spain specialises in technique and creativity. Italy focuses on strategy of defence and tactics. France's team is new but is rising up due to sponsors and money. Germany is widely recognised for their rationality and furthermore the man recognised as the number one striker, Noel Noa is here." 

Everyone seemed to be frozen in shock or already discussing about where they'd go. Though some preferred places that suited them, the thought of being on the same team as the world's best striker is... tempting. Very tempting

"With the environment you picked you will either survive and improve or have your life completely teared apart by professionals. Wager your future, pick the environment you wish to thrive in.

.

.

.

"Please proceed to the door that you picked," the voice on the speaker spoke. 

The (h/c) haired male made his way through the door. Seeing the faces that accompanied him, he walked more confidently. There was definitely no regret. 

"What's this? You picked this too L/N?" the sharp eyes of Karasu contained a hint of amusement, his lips curving into a smile. 

The reason why Y/N picked this team was simple. While Ego was explaining the benefits the five teams had, all Y/N heard was "sponsors" which definitely meant... money. 'France's biggest support is money.' And why the fuck wouldn't he pick that in this economy? Like come on. 

"It was a simple decision, of course he'd understand," Rin followed from behind. 

"Oh? Eyelash junior you're coming too?" Shidou seemed to appear out of nowhere. Y/N swears that must've been how he spawned into existence too. 

"Can't believe I'd have to be on the same team as you, antenna freak," Rin spat out coldly. 

"You wanna go fucker?" Shidou seemed pissed, grinning in anger. 

"No physical violence or else you're off," a hologram of Ego appeared. "Welcome to the land of rising talents. From now on you'll participate in training alongside the members of Paris X Gen and furthermore I will not be teaching you but..." a coloured man wearing the Paris X Gen jersey accompanied by other team members then appeared, "the prodigy Julian Loki who is currently rising in the world of soccer will be your coach. In this environment, you will improve and adapt while competing with the other four teams." 

"So after winning against U-20 Japan, yer just gonna put us against professionals!?" questioned Nanase. 

"Correct, however it's not just that. After the U-20 Japan match, Blue Lock has gained the whole world's attention and everything will be broadcasted live on Blue Lock TV. Through this you will gain yearly contracts that will prove your worth and rankings," explained Ego. "In short, you have the chance to gain opportunities outside of Blue Lock." 

"Wait you mean Sae and Michael Kaiser could be watching this?" Y/N questioned.

"Itoshi Sae? Not entirely impossible but Michael Kaiser? There's a 0% chance that he's watching."

"What? Why?"

"Because he's currently in the German wing." 

Y/N immediately collapsed onto his knees. What the fuck is "there's no regrets"? He fumbled so bad! Why the actual fuck did he not pick Germany?! Michael Kaiser is called 'Prince Munchen' for a reason like holy fuck he must be retarded.... cough he is cough. 

"L/N are yer ok?" Nanase approached the male kneeling on the ground.

"No... I feel it... the darkness consuming me...." 

"... darkness?" Nanase couldn't tell if the (h/c) haired male was really suffering or just schizophrenic.

"Rin..." Y/N turned to his friend, "I now know what you feel like you emo." 

"... I'll tell your mother about the other three failed texts you stuck on the ceiling."

"I would like to apologise."

.

.

.

"Fuck who the hell thought an obstacle course was a good first training," Y/N huffed like crazy while jumping onto the small platforms. "I swear I'm in Blue Lock not the mega easy obby with over 600 fucking levels-"

"This is fun~" Shidou's laugh cut Y/N off. "I'm gonna explode~" 

"... No.... please not here no..." suddenly Y/N's biggest concern was not the obstacle course. 

After getting onto the finale platform, Y/N took and ball and kicked it right into the 100 points target with high accuracy and a loud 'BANG' that followed after the ball hit the target. 

[You've placed 6th.]

'Not bad for a not completely healed leg I don't think,' Y/N looked at the scoreboard. Though his placing was pretty decent, his placing probably would be in the top 3 if his leg was ok. After all... neither Rin or Shidou could fully receive his pass

Loki stared at the (h/c) haired male from the observatory room. 'Looking from his data.... a powerful kicking ability, large field awareness and ability to play with a partially injured leg...' 

"So? What do you think of lumps of talents I have to offer?" Ego asked all the mentors in the room. Loki smiled.

"I think you've found a monster." 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 -------------------------------------------
Yeah this shit's pretty wordy and unedited