GOAL FOUR

A monster, the (h/c) haired male who stood in front of the goal with a grin on his face was a monster. Isagi is someone who's been destroyed by other soccer players in the time that he's played, had never felt this overwhelmed before. 

Every move he made, the (h/c) haired male knew. Every goal he shot, it was all blocked. Every place he ran, he was still caught just like some sort of prey running around stupidly in the eyes of a god. Was there anything that could escape the (h/c) haired male's eyes.

"Y/N plays well huh?" Bachira smiled as he wiped sweat off his face, "he's everywhere, just like my monster. He can catch up with me as if my monster had materialised." 

"Hey hey, don't lump me with your monster," spoke Y/N with a smirk. "For you he's your   monster, but for me I am the monster. Get the difference?"

'It's like he's saying 'get the difference between us'. How frightening,' thought Isagi. 

"Y/N where are you?" Y/N shivered, hearing Reo's voice. "We're not done Y/N." 

"Shit, I got to go," Y/N hurriedly rushed away, "bye!" 

"Y/N I heard your voice!"

"I hear yours too you Nagi simp!" 

Isagi and Bachira was left in the soccer field. One as fine as ever and the other... a bit surprised? 

'I didn't think that someone like him would ever scared of something or someone,'  thought Isagi. For some reason, he felt a bit of unhappiness. One reason for that unhappiness was of course because of his loss, but the other... the other reason was strange

'For someone to make L/N scared... does that mean he's stronger than him?' this thought made Isagi even more unhappy. He wanted to devour his idol; L/N Y/N, but has someone already beaten him to it? 

"Isagi?" Bachira placed his hand on Isagi's shoulder which snapped him out of his thoughts. "You good Isagi?" 

"Mm, I'm fine," nodded Isagi. Yeah, he's fine now because he's decided... he's going to devour Y/N and the one who defeated him to prove that he was stronger than them all. The world's best striker... is going to be him!

.

.

.

"Y/N wake up, wake up!" Reo started shaking the (h/c) haired male. "Look even Nagi is already awake!" 

"five more minutes..." Y/N groaned, rolling onto his stomach and sinking his head into the pillow. 

"..." Reo was not gonna take that. He grabbed the back of Y/N's head and pressed it deeper into the pillow.

Y/N began struggling, clawing at Reo's hand and tugging his wrist. 

"Awake now?" Reo smiled. 

"... I should've left this training program earlier," Y/N sighed. 

"Because of Reo?" questioned Nagi who was playing on his switch.

"No, it's because winning is too easy," Y/N replied.

Team V vs Team Y
Team V wins

Team V vs Team W
Team V wins

Team V vs Team X
Team V wins

Now there was only Team Z left, without a single loss on their score board. It was truly a bit... boring. It was no different than playing against other teams at school. Well, he has played against of some of them before after all. 

"I wanna play against Rin," Y/N mumbled. 

"Hurry up, we're going to eat. It's us against Team Z today," spoke Reo.