GOAL SIX

"Now isn't this annoying," Y/N grit his teeth and jumped in the air to receive the ball then copied Nagi's flip and kicked the ball onto an obstacle, making it bounce onto the second obstacle and into the goal. 

100 goals completed

'Huh, I got better at using Rabbit Hunter as a striker,'  the (h/c) haired male thought, wiping sweat off his face with the back of his hand. 

He was sure that he walked in here a just a monster, but now he was gonna walk out as another monster- a different  kind of monster from before. From just being able to utilise Rabbit Hunter as a simple vision observation, he could now use it to find players to become springboards for his pass. Copying skills from others is also very easy since it was simple to see every movement of someone's body and recreate it. 

'Isagi, the same plan won't work twice,'  Y/N thought, walking out the examination room. 'Obviously I know my own weaknesses better than anyone, so can you find them again next time?' 

When the (h/c) haired male walked into the next room, it was filled with other blue lock trainees but there was not a single one that he knew- or at least not a single one that he recognised. But how could he remember everyone that he's met? Someone people are just not worth remembering. It's not his fault that they were simply too boring and uninteresting. 

"Oh? Well isn't it pretty boy?" a male with pink eyes and the no. 111 walked in with a smile. It was Shido Ryusei.

'Oh,'  that's one person that Y/N remembers. It wasn't because he was interesting but because he was a fucking barbie ass weirdo. 

"What? Forgot my name?" Shido slung his arm around Y/N's shoulder with a smile. Y/N on the other hand looked like he's already killed himself 100 times in that single moment. 

"Hello Shido," Y/N responded to Shido's words with a dead tone. 

"Pretty boy, stop looking at me with those eyes."

"What eyes?" 

"Eyes of love~" 

Y/N who was literally side eyeing him, "..." 

"Hey, let's team up," Shido smirked, putting his hands in his pockets. 

"No-"

"Can I join you guys?!" a boy who looked like Tanaka approached them.

"Who are you?" Y/N raised his eyebrow. 

"You don't remember me?! I'm Igarashi Gurimu from Team Z! We played against each other before and our team won!" Igarashi exclaimed. 

Y/N checked his requirements for recognising someone:
- Rich
- Super rich
- Very rich
- Reo rich
- Itoshi Sae
- Actually interesting
- A Game mod
- A metavision user
- Michael Kaiser 

'Yeah, pretty sure he's none of the above and he definitely isn't Michael fucking Kaiser,'  Y/N put his thumb under his chin and covered his mouth with his hand, staring at Igaguri's face. 'Yeah so who the fuck is he again?' 

"Do you really not recognise me?! My team literally won against yours!" Igarashi looked very desperate at this point.

"I'm pretty sure even he has scored more goals than you," Y/N pointed at Shido with his thumb. 

"More penalties too~" added Shido.

"Yeah, that." 

"So can we team up?" asked Igarashi. 

What Y/N honestly wanted to say was 'no', but before he could say anything Shido had already spoken. 

"Sure."